VIP

I woke up by the sound of crashing pans from downstairs, I screamed in frustration and swing my legs over the bed side. "SARAH!" I screamed within a matter of seconds she was in my room helping me to the bathroom. "It always seems to be you doesn't it?" She kept laughing at me. I guess I have the flu again, I seem to get it around Christmas time every year. I mean who doesn't get sick...
"Thanks for holding my hair back sar, I mean i don't want to spend ages washing it" After she helped me clean everything, including myself up, she was jsut about to live my room when she stopped in the door way and shouted "Oh and get ready cause Call and Cal are coming over tonight, we're going clubbing" (AN Call is Callux and Cal is Calfreezy) "DID YOU NOT JUST SEE ME EMPTY MY INSIDES IN THE BATHROOM" she just walked off laughing.
Jeez this girl confuses me sometimes. "Okay so it's 2pm and we have probably 6 hours till we leave" I just replied with a simple "Ok!"

~= LATER=~

After we were ready (AN The attached photo. Red is Sarah, black is Charlie ) we received a call from Call telling us he was downstairs waiting for us, so we grabbed our heals and ran out the door laughing.
"Hey we're are we going? Isn't the club the other way?" I pointed behind us which cause everyone to laugh at me. Jeez these people are confusing.. "We're um.. Trying out a new club" Cal replied then going back to texting so,some on his phones. Sarah was on her phone texting someone as well which is weird cause the only people she texts are me, call and a couple of our friends but there on holiday so I wonder who it could be.
Once we pulled up i looked out the window and read the sign 'The Latest Trend', "What kinda of club is this?" I ask laughing away. "A new one" Cal said, still on his phone. Well then. As we entered they started heading towards the VIP entrance, I just agreed and went to get a drink. When I came back i dropped my drink on the floor in shock. They set this up. I decided to man up and enjoy my night. Which may I add went amazing I mean minus the fact my worst enemies were there.
Just as I was about to leave the club I tripped over the curb outside luckily someone caught me. I looked up to get cause with the sparking eyes i fell in love with 5 years ago. "Oh thanks Tobi" I stood up and brushed off my dress "You look real nice tonight Char" He said looking down at the floor, was he blushing? "um thanks, but look i had fun Tonight Tobi but I don't want too see you again." I placed my hand on his chest from getting any closers to me. "I know, I know I was a dick to you before Charlie but I regret it all, we all do. Im so sorry" I looked and him and nodded, telling him to carry on "I hope you think things through and I hope we can start again" And with that he lent over and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, im pretty sure he put his number in my purse as well.
This night just got so much better, maybe he has changed..

~ Sorry if it's quite short I'm still really sick.
Im not very good at this writing thing but I will try get better. If you have any tips make sure to let me know!
I will try make a longer chapter next time or I may upload 2 short ones per day
~ Bekah! <3