The truth...

Charlie's POV

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped."This can't be happening" i muttered under my breath hoping Sarah Wouldn't hear me but I guess I failed."What's wrong with you now char?" It's like she snapped into reality and saw what I was staring at "Ohh hey Simon!" She screams almost deafening me. I look over at her as if she was crazy, I mean she was but common! "How do you know them?" I ask wide eyed "There cals friends" I mentally Facepalmed and drove, not caring it was still on a red light.When we got home I ran straight to my room threw everything on the floor and fell onto my bed. I sat there for a good hour staring at my bedroom ceiling before bursting into tears while all the memories came back to me. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.
~=Later=~
"Hey Char, what was all that for earlier?" Sarah asked leaning over the kitchen counter that looked out into our large living space."If I tell you you have to promise to not get mad or say anything?" I ask turning towards her, tears already gathering in my eyes."I promise girl, what are sisters for" (AN They live together by the way!) she jumped over the sofa and flopping down next to me, while somehow managed to go flying over the other side onto the coffee table. This girl is just... Something special ..

" Okay so those boys used to go to my secondary school and my collage.. Me and Tobi used to be best friends and we even dated for a while, that was until he started hanging around with JJ. He was the school bully and the popular kid. He had his stupid little possey that consisted of Simon, Harry, Josh and Tobi, im pretty sure he brain washed him. But.. " I paused to catch my breathe cause I was struggling to breath due to the tears running down my cheeks. " But he started to tell Tobi to do things to me and he became and abusive boyfriend. He would beat me on a regular basis. When i would walk through the hallways at school people would pretend to punch there friends or they would push and punch me. I was their main target. Jj told Tobi to do other things but Tobi still had that part of him were he couldn't do it. I went from being a confident, proud, happy 16 year old girl until this happened and I became shy and quiet. They ruined my school life and when I left school to go to college, I was hoping i would be free from them but no. They all went to the same one as me, they continued do what they did for the first 6-7 weeks but it just stopped, they stopped showing up. I was happy but sad at the same time... Because me and Tobi never broke up and there was this part of me that still loved him but I'm happy now and I've moved on. I have you, sam (AN her boyfriend) and all of our mates." I finished wiping my tears and giving Sarah a big smile.

~Sorry for not uploading yesterday, I just forgot!!This is my first real book so bare with me if I do wrong,Need some names to put in so leave ideas :)

Bekah!<3