Why is he like this? (P1)

Charlie's POV

"SAM STOP PLEASE!" I screamed on the top of my lungs
"Oh you silly girl, that would be no fun would it?" He said letting out a evil laugh and continued to punch me. He has been doing this for the past 3 months and I can't take it anymore " JUST PLEASE STOP, I WILL LEAVE YOUR LIFE FOREVER JUST LET ME GO" I screamed, tears begun to flow down my face. "You have 2 min and to get every single thing out of my apartment, including yourself or else you are dead. Got it?" He said between his teeth. I nodded and grabbed a hold of the dresser to lift myself off the floor. I shoved all of my things into a bag and ran towards the front door but I heard voices, I snuck towards the kitchen where they were coming from and poked my head around the corner.
My mouth dropped over what I saw. My boyfriend well ex, stood there talking and shaking hands with my what I thought ex-enemy JJ. The tears got worst and I started to sob, I covered my mouth but I was too late. JJ spotted my and panicked pushing sam out the way reaching behind him and pulling out a gun pointing it in my direction . I froze where i was and couldn't move.
I dropped my bag to the floor snapping me out of my daze, before he could pull the trigger i grabbed my bag and ran out the door.
Once I got downstairs I jumped in my Lamborghini, threw my bag into the back seat and slammed my foot down on the peddle. I checking in the mirror and saw a car, not any car but SAMs. I started to swerve in and out of cars receiving many honks but I wasn't doing anything illegal. Once I reached our apartment building I scanned my cars to open the garage and shot inside. My car was a lot faster and they had no way to enter the garage. I grabbed my back and begun to cry even harder than before, if that is possible. I sprint towards the lift that leads to my floor, once I get inside I know I'm some what safe for a minute or so.
I take a deep breath and tried to calm down but my phone was going crazy.

"from JJ" (5)
Im going to kill you little girl.
Get back here and open this door
I know where you live.
Im on my way now.
You stupid bitch.

I threw my phone into my bag and ran out of the lift once it reached my floor. "361... 362" I said and started to slam the door hoping Sarah would open it quickly, which she did. I ran in and slammed the door, sliding down it and begun to cry into my legs.

"OMG CHAR!" She screamed coming over and hugging me "Did he do it again? What's wrong why are you in such a rush?" She asks, she knows when there is something serious. " J...J H..ee tried t..oh kill me..e." I said stuttering my words still sobbing. "WHAT? GUYS GET ANYTHING HEAVY AND BLOCK THE DOOR!" She screamed, my head shoot up and looked to see all the boys (the sidemen and the cal's) running with boxes and pushing the draws from the living room.

Tobi comes running over to me and picks me up taking me the living room. "Oh my gosh Charlie what happened?" He said unzipping my hoodie and taking my socks off, Ya i came back with no shoes on. "sam started to beat me again.. And, and Jj was there with a gun. I saw him then he tried to, to kill me." I started to cry again, he just picked me up and put me on his lap and I just cried.. What just happened?

To be continued....

AN

Sorry i haven't updated a lot of stuff has been happening but I'm back.
Though I would give you a interesting come back. But I hope you enjoyed and look forward to the next chapter.

~Bekah <3