My idea..

Sarah's POV
"Zipadedoda zippadie day, my Ohhh my what a wonderful day "
"CHARLIE CAN YOU SHUT THE FUDGE UP" This girl doesn't shut up I swear, ever since we got home last night she has been the happiest I've seen her, since well she meet sam. Oh dear, Sam. UGGH I hate that kid, he's 18 and he is legit a little rat. I don't know what she sees in him, he is ugly and lazy. He is a living sloth, i shit you not.

I Grab my phone at my pocket and sit down on the kitchen counter. I start to text Call (Callux)
S= Sarah C=Call

S - Hey Callll, I have a plan!!!
C- What is it babe?
S- Get Tobi and the others round yours within the next hour, were coming over at 2!
C- Whyyy doe, thats effort.
S- Well if you wanna get rid of sam and make Charlie happy just do it.. ;)
C- Uhgh fine, only cause I hate same and I want to make Charrey happy.
S- Thankks!!! Ehehhe, love Ya, Cyaaa :*
C- Cya babe

"part one complete " I mutter
"What's complete ayee?" I jump, causing me to fall off the counters "Jebus Charlie, don't do that!!" I punch her lightly on the shoulder
"So what Haveee you done?" She says becoming serious, oh shit what do I say "Ohh um the online shopping, i thought we needed more stuff.." I put on a fake smile so she will believe mee "Okaaay, well Harry asked me to go over at 2 if that okay with you, he wants to record with Mee. Ohh did you know he could sing?" Her eyebrows were scrunched together slightly raised so I could tell she was confused. I nod my head excitedly "Well Ya he is my brother after all" (AN im making Sarah and Harry brother and sister) "Don't you find it weird your brother and your boyfriend live together? And with the other Cal?" She asked jumping up onto the counter doing a little dance "I dunno I've never thought of it like that... Mmhm" I was clearly in deep thought cause I had char clapping in my face.
"Huu? Whaat? Sorrrry!" I stuttered not really know what was going on. " Im going to the mall you coming? Umm no thanks, but remember we're going over calls in 3 hours!" I shout after her walking out the door " Now time for plan dos"
S-Sarah T-Tobi

S- Heeeeeeeeey Tobii, ma N
T- Waduppp gurly
S- Nothing much, can you do me a favour?
T- I mean depends what it is cause I'm not giving Call a foot massage again. You know I hate feet!!
S- Haha that was funny, but no. If your free rn can you come over just for like an hour?
T- Suree thing, I'm on my way down now.

I didn't bother replying cause he would be here in like 5 min, he only lives down the road.
As if it was planned, on cue Tobi showed up. "Waduppp Guurl" he shouted through the door, Ya he just walks in. "Heya" i walkover and give him a hug, mmmhm he smells nice. " So what do Ya wannt?" He asked sitting on the coach making himself at home.
"Well you know Charlie right?"
"Yes! She's like amazing right" He said like almost instantly blushing like a fricken Santas hat (AN Nearly christmas ERMERGERD) "Haha you know she lives here right?" I start laughing at his reaction " HOLY SHIZNINZIZJ" he jumped up on the couch as if he was partying "Did she hear me?" He was clearly panicking, it's cute. No stop. "No she is out dumbass. Anyway Charlie, well she likes you but we just need to get her to admit it. So when you go round Harry's later, make sure you have......"
(Skipping to make its more interesting)

-= Later =-

We're walking up to Call's apartment now and I can't stop smiling. The boys now the plan and we even got some of the other girls in on it. It's currently Me, Charlie and Mackenzie, she knows the plan so she is smirking so hard right now.
Let's just hope this goes to plan. I also have something else up my sleeve but Shh...
"hey Sarah?" "Yes?" "When's the shopping gonna get here?" I couldn't help but laugh at her. *Mentally Facepalm*

AN
sorry it's so short Ive just got back from a funeral and not in the best mood to write but here's a little UPDATEE

~ Bekaah <3