Simon and Charlie?...

(AN I apologise for the POV changes)
Simons POV
I know what your all thinking, 'OMG Simon why are you being such an ass to Charlie' if you want to know the real reason I'm gonna have to tell you the story.
-{ FLASHBACK }-
"SIMON! Come here please" Josh called from across the hall. I groaned and stood up. "What do you want Josh?" I asked with a sly attitude earning a unpleasant look from Josh. "You know Charlie right?" I nodded telling him to continue "Well she was texting Tobi and she's going to South ward collage. And I know we were looking for a good one to go to. Maybe we should go there" he said looking up and down from his phone making sure he read the message out correctly. I take a couple of seconds to think and I finally agree "Sure, but I need to film a video for today. But can you help me move my stuff upstairs tomorrow so I'm not in Vikk's way when he moves in?" He nods in reply then looks back at his PC.
I take out my phone and enter Charlie's number. (S- Simon C-Charlie)
S- Hey Babe! :*
C- Heeya Bigfoot :p
S- Ayee, i though I told you not to call me that! D:
C- Im sowwi baby, I love youu!
S- Love you too, but anyways.. I hear your going South ward?<3
C- Yuup, why do Ya ask babe?:3
S- Cause that's were we are all going! <3
C- Ohh... Great
S- Look babe, I know your worried, but I've spoke to the guys. They want to forget the passed
C- But they might want the same future and continue to bully me!!
S- I won't let them babe, I promise
C- Thank you Si, but they can't know about us
S- I know, but I have to film now. Bye Baby gurl, love you ❤️
C- Ugh... Love you too, byee :*

I smiled and placed my phone down on my desk. "WTF SIMON!" I turn around to see Josh starring over my shoulder. "Dude, hey. What are you doing in here?"
"Cut the crap Simon. Your dating Charlie. She's cheating on Tobi with you!"
"Josh, calm down, they aren't technically dating. They just talk. And we bully her simple as."
"So why are you dating her? Is that why you just stand there now when we do what we do?"
"Yes Josh. I don't have the guts to tell you guys though."

I look up to see all the guys stood in the door way. Even Tobi, he comes charging at me but no one stops him. I fall to the floor and take the beating i deserve. "Oh by the way Simon, never even liked you. It was set up" i look up to see Charlie with red puffy eyes and red cheeks, she had been crying.
But I also noticed something else, on her arm, she had cuts. Guilt took over me as I fell asleep with Tobi still punching me repetitively.
-{ FLASHBACK OVER }-
Charlie's POV
I look around the table and everyone is sat on there phones or they are looking off into space. "Okay guys. Can we talk now?" I say earning everyone's attention which sends shivers down my spine. What? Having like 22 eyes all on you is creepy!!
"Yes I agree." Josh says. All heads shoot towards JJ and he begins to speak.
"I..."

AN
If im dragging this on to much guys, let me know. And if you want the chapters to be longer make sure to tell me aswell.
Love you guys
~Bekaah <3