Chapter 13

(WARNING includes self harm and swearing, it's also going to be very sort sorry)
Tobi's POV
'One for my worst mistake'
'One for hurting people'
'One for hurting her'
'One for not helping her'
I continued doing this about 10 more times until my last one
'One for letting her go' I made sure I pushed in deeper on this making my last mark
I dropped the razor into the hospital toilet and grabbed a lot of tissue from the holder and wrapped around my arm and pulled my sleeve down.
I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself, tears running down my face and a small booger hanging from my nose. I whipped it on my sleeve not caring anymore and dried away my tears.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Heey Tobi, bruh you in there?" I heard someone say, I instantly recognized the voice, it was Simon, he was my best friend and knew that I cut. I oped up the door and looked at him in the eyes, my vision started getting blurry and I slowly started spinning. "Tobi... TOBI!" Simon shouted as I fell to the floor "NURSE PLEASE CAN WE GET A NURSE OVER HERE PLEASE!" I could hear wheels moving and footsteps next thing I know I'm being picked up off the floor.
I manage to open my eyes a tiny bit to see Simon holding my hand in tears "he has cuts" a doctor calls as I'm being dragged down the hall. I see Simon look down in disappointment and let go of my hand. He is then out of my sight as I fall into a deep sleep...

Simon's POV
He did it again. The lying little prick. I hate him, but I still love him. Yes I'm gay, I'm dating my best friend Ethan. We haven't made it public because Ethan isn't fully confident about it yet, which I support 100%. But it's something about Tobi, he is my brother, his parents adopted me after finding my on the streets, but he was always so protective of me till I found out he had started cutting.
~{flashback}~
"TOBI? TOBI?" Me and my sister (AN I know Tobi doesn't say anything about a sister but just go with it) call out for him. We haven't seen him all morning.
"You check down here and I will go upstairs" I say she nods and skips off towards the kitchen. I laugh and head upstairs but I'm stopped in my tracks when I hear crying and a runny nose.
"Tobi!" I barge through the door to see him sat by the sink blood poring out of his wrist and thigh. I look at him and just cry. I lock the door and help clean him up.
~{flashback over}~
"Sir? Sir?!" I snap out to see a young male nurse, very cute, looking at me. "Um yes? Sorry am I in the way?" I ask moving to the side slightly incase I was.
"Oh no no, you are crying so I though I would check up on you" he gave me a reassuring smile.
"Yes I'm fine thank you" I return the smile and start to walk away. "I like the wrist band" I turn around to see him holding his wrist out.
He has a matching rainbow rubber band...( Gay Pride :)) I give him a huge grin and start to walk back to the others.
This is going to be a long weekend.