A new friend?

Cal's POV
My poor baby girl. Right now we are sat in a hospital room waiting for Sarah's results to come back. She is still passed out in my arms.
Im currently sat on the bed with it at a 45 degree angle so we're not led down or sat up. I wasn't allowed to move her or put her down because they were some really deep cuts and I have to let her wake up on her own now forced. However as if it was on cue her eyes a
Started to flutter open and I must of looked like a complete goof by smiling so much, i lent down and kissed her forehead "Hey baby, how you feeling" i asked in a quiet whisper. "Im Okaay, hows Charlie? Is she okay?" She started to panic once she realised what had happened.
"She is fine, she is in the hospital now and she is in good hands, the guys have just gone out to collect the Nando's, i ordered you some as well, is that okay?" I asked smoothing her temple with my thumb starring into her eyes. She just looked down, smiled and nodded a little. I kissed her once more and we both fell asleep waiting for the guys or the results.

Sarah's POV
I woke up to someone coughing, obviously trying to get my attention, i opened my eyes to be surrounded by the people I love, the guys. "Hey Sarah, you feeling better" Tobi asked, I could tell he was upset but why, me and him aren't even close. I nodded my head and gave him a half smile which he returned. One by one they all started to cry first Tobi, then simon, then JJ and then Freezy. I looked at them all confused "guys whats wrong? Im fine now" i said panicking but giving them a smile. They all looked down and just walked out so i shot my head towards Ethan, Josh and vikk (Harry was sleeping on the chair with vikk) "What's wrong with them? Jj never crys" i pointed towards the doors waking Cal up and he just walked out without saying anything. "Do you not realise why your in here?" Ethan said walking up and sitting on the edge of my bed, i could see the tears ready to slide off the edge of his eyes, I just looked down at my arms and shoot my head.
I felt several arms wrap around me and someone whispered in my ear "Charlie tried to finish it, she thought she was ruining everyone's life" i broke down into tears knowing I wasn't there for my best friend, I looked up to thank who it was. I was in the middle of a group hug with Simon, Josh, Ethan, Freezy and Cal. "I love you guys... But I can't breathe" they pulled away laughing, that's the first I've seen them all smile since I woke up.
"Can I go see her?" i asked giving the guys puppy eyes, which is hard to do when your crying. "I will go ask." Simon said standing up and walking out, giving me a quick wink before leaving. I looked down and started to blush so Call couldn't see.
Okay so i don't know how to say this but listen to me. I love Callum, don't get me wrong, but there is just something about simon than makes me think he is the one for me. he i just so kind and caring for everyone. he makes sure everyone is happy before he is, he always puts others before himself and don't even get me starteon his smile (AN Am i right ladies?)
Simon came back 5 minutes later with a nurse, she was quite young she looked about my age, she had long brown hair that was curled in big barrels that fell down to her butt, she had light make up on and still looked beautiful, i looked around the room to see all the boys staring at her (except simon, he was looking at me) once i got round to Vikk I can see the shimmer in his eyes. 'Hello Miss. Sarah' She said, In her strong american accent. ''Hello... Mackenzie" I said looking over to her name bag (AN I know Mack was in the book earlier but I'm changing her character a little, Still with Vikk though ;) ). She checked a few of my wires and slowly pulled out the little needle in my arm. "Okay your free to go"She said with a bright smile, she turned around to walk off and i could see the sadness in vikk's eyes. "Um actually, Mackenzie can I talk to you please?" I asked with a large grin 'Of course, what is it?' She spun around so she was looking at me.
'Guys leave' I said pointing towards the all where some of the others were still stood. Once they all left, i turned to Mack 'First of all can you help e change cause they are all guys' I said standing up, she laughed and helped me.

Once she was done helping me she was reading through some of my papers while i packed my bag 'And second of all, can I get your number? For me and one of my friends, he thought you were really pretty'' I asked zipping up my bag 'Haha, sure, is it for the cute little one?" She pulled her phone out. "The asian? Yea!" We both started laughing and she gave me her number. 'Thank you for everything Mack!" I gave her a hug and picked up my bag while she fixed up the room. "Don't thank me Sarah, Send me a text sometime okay? Oh and your friend is in room 220" She gave me a sypathetic smile and I waved goodbye.
AN
Uggh I hate myself for not uploading but I'n back (Kinda)
Hope you all enjoyed and leave any ideas in the comments

~Bekaah <3