Chapter 11

Shania pov

Shania pov

The date was amazing . He took me to this amazing restaurant and then he took me under the Hollywood sign like nate use too.

I wonder what's he's up too nowadays.

Anyways, we we're on our way to the strip club. It was called crazy girls. My friend umm what's her name...umm Sara mom use to work here.

" love LA it's so raw." Christian said so passionately. I hate to admit it, but I miss LA so much happy people and so many things to do. The energy here has always been so wild.

"Yeah babe, me too." I grabbed his hand and held it. He looked at me and smile.

We pulled up to the strip club. I could see a lot of people was here. I changed into some forces so, if I need to run I could. I ain't want nobody stepping on my slides.

Christian grabbed my hand, in his other was 1k. He gave me bout $500 in Ones.

(We're in college guys , we're not rich.)

We walked into the building. I had a strong smell of hot ass and alcohol. I saw Terry, Charlotte and Kayla, Tania, kierstyn, kendall and Malik. They were throwing $100s at this fine ass bitch. Her ass was so fat.

I ran up to them. "Shake that Ass babygirl. Show me what this money worth." I yelled. They all stop for a second confused. They tittered at my comment. Kendall and Tania hugged me.

We walked off to the section they rented. "So how was the date?" Tania asked as she slipped on her drink. "Good. He took me to the restaurant called perch. Nice as fuck. We actually talked about are goals in life and shit. It felt so...real." I smiled at the thought.

"Awwl i hope you not in love cuz no." Kendall joked. "Baby im Not. Ion fall that quick." We all laughed. "Imma get a drink from the bar." I got up and walked there. I asked the bar tender for a martini with a olive. I waited at the bar trying to figure out my next move.

I turned in the seat to my left side to see someone so familiar. He looked someone i knew , but mature in the face. He had a mustache and was mildly built. I couldn't see him all the way because he was facing the other side to a girl.

I touched him and he turned. I couldn't believe it.

"Nate." I grasped. "Shania ." He looked at me in complete shocked. I smiled as the bar tender passed me my drink. I spinner my straw in my drink. This is crazy.

"I can't believe it, It's been 4ish years since I've last seen you." He hugged me from his side. "Graduation?" I asked. "Mhm yeah." He signed. "How is your daughter?" He asked nonchalantly. As my smile fades my face becomes hot, my pigment becomes red.

I smiled trying to cover up the pain " mh I lost the baby when I was pregnant." . He lost words, he looked at his drink " what? Oh my gosh. I didn't know . I'm so sorry." He grabs my hand and holds it.

I looked at him and smiled. Nate was my epic love. He's the reason I even had a miscarriage. I was so depressed and sad so I got drunk.

"So how have you been?" I moved my hand from his. He smirked "I've been okay. Been doing music and college. I'm tryna get outta this place. Go to mali or sum." He gulped is beer. "What about you?"

"I've been good, I go to college in like south of here. I came for the summer to see my family. We're actually all over there. You should come to our section. Some of my friends and family here." I smiled. He was just staring at me like he just found something he was looking for.

I started blushing and smiled a little. " umm yeah I'll do that." He finally said.

"Hey babe whose this?" A random girl asked. He stood up and looked at me then her than me again. I smiled, so he has a girlfriend. Interesting.

"Umm shania is this Taylor, my best friend. Taylor this shania.. my ex from high school." He said lowly. "Ohh your shania..I've heard plenty about you." He muttered. "Hopefully Not bad of things ." We awkwardly said.

"Hey shania you good?" Christian grabbed my waist. I pulled away a little "yeah umm Christian this is Nate, my high school boyfriend." He looked at nate than me. " Your nate... hey Im Christian . I've heard a lot about you." He dabbed nate up, then mugged him.

"Hopefully Not to bad of things ... umm we were actually in Invited to come to Yall section, I'd that okay?" He asked Christian. Christian was trying to read him before saying "of course."

We all walked together to the section. "So nate... the nigga who left you" Christian whispered in my ear. "Please don't remind me." I whispered back.

"Everyone I brought a guest.. Nathan Maloney" I said as he everyone had a shocked ass face .

"Wussup dawg ." Malik dabbed him up. " it's been couple months." Malik laughed. "Yeah dawg it has how you and kierstyn doing?" Nathan asked him.

"We're doing good." Kierstyn said as she touched Nathan shoulder.

Builda whore.

"Kierstyn" he hugged her.

"Umm nate" Tania said to him. "Hey Tania" he bluntly said. "It's been years , don't sound to down. Last time I beat your ass which was 4 years ago I think." Tania laughed at his remark. He mumbled "sure".

"Hey Kayla and Charlotte." He waved at them. "Wussup dawg I'm Terry.-

After all that greeting we just threw money at the strippers. I told them I had to go to bathroom and Nate sorta followed me.

"Tania." He called me. I turn around to his pale face with a smile. "The love of my life." He whispered.

He kissed me as I kissed him back. What the actual fuck .