Chapter 7 { replay...}

Shania POV

Shania POV

Christian and I just got out the shower. My legs all sore because this dude wouldn't stop fucking me.

"Want some more from daddy?" He asked me with devil smirk. "Boy please" I shove him lightly. He came and kissed my lips.  " so you want to go back or you wanna like do some shit around here?" He asked me.

"Crazy but I wanna go back. I know it's a lot ,but you know." I shrugged.

"Ight" he smiled at me.

4 hours later

I got my key and open the door. All I see is ah whole bunch of people turning up. Are they having a party?

"The fuck" Christian and I say to each other. People drinking everywhere,dancing on each other, and some body shots. I finally spot kendall, Christian was way ah head me. He grabbed that girl off the table. She was getting body shots.

I grabbed her arm and took her into another room. "Bitch Holl the fuck up, what's going on ?" I whispered yelled at her.

"Having a party for Kayla and Charlotte. Plus, your coming home. Come on" she pulled me into the dance floor.

We was jamming, but I was still oddly confused. I lost Christian, I guess he went with the boys.

Kendall ass was twerking on me. She gonna regret this. I recorded her ass. We was vibing in this hoe. I need change so I look sexy.

I walked upstairs and bumped into Malik. I gulp my spit harshly and looked up to him.

"Hey Shania." He slightly waved at me. "Umm hey." I mumbled. It was a dead silence between us. " Umm I been meaning to chat with you." He said calmly.

"About?" I questioned. " come on, you know." He pulled my hand into his room. It was wayyyyy huger than mine.

He sat down on his bed, I guess he was expecting me to sit next to him. I'm not sitting next his dumbass. I forgive but I'll never forget. He pat the bed signaling me to sit.

"Ohh no Im good, I'll sit here" I sat in his office chair. "Coo, coo" he calmly nodded his head. It was silent in here. All you could here was us breathing.

"Well...." I said irately. " I know you still don't forgive me. What happened 4 years ago was crazy. I was immature. I didn't know how to love such a beauty like yourself. But, I did love you and are seed." He got closer towards me.

I got up and stood behind the chair. "Look, i don't hate you Malik. I just see are baby in your eyes."  A tear slowly formed.

He took his thumb and wiped it. I looked at him and attacked his face. We were kissing roughly but passionately. He cupped my ass put me on the desk.

I grabbed his dick causing ah jump in him. We heard the knob twist on the door and stopping are actions. "Hide" he whispered. I hid in the the closet.

Malik pov

Malik pov

"Baby what you doing?" Kierstyn said innocently. My baby look fine as fuck right now. She got this lil Minnie shirt on and a lil tube too for this party.

"Umm Im just chilling." I shrugged. " yet your hard as ah rock." She smirked. Lord, please do not let her suck me here.

She got on her knees. She pulled my joggers down. "Mhm" she licked my tip. "Fuck" I groaned.

She put it whole in her mouth, I held her hair while she did her work. Nasty as fuck. She was sloppy with it.

She was slow then fast. She had tears in her eyes trying to deep throat on me. Fuck, I wonder if Shania can still go all the way down my dick without tears.

Nigga chill you gotta girl .

I ain't no damn cheater no more I gotta stop thinking bout my baby or Shania whatever.

She continues to suck. She had spit everywhere, jsut fucking nasty like I like it. I need to speed this shit up cuz babygirl in my closet. I grab the back of her head and pushed it fast and hard against my big dick.

She had snot coming out her nose 😂.

After another 10 minutes, my ass finally decided to cum. She swallowed every lil drop. Lovely as fuck.

"Baby, imma go back downstairs, will finish this later." She fixed herself one the mirror . She's ah beautiful imagine I tell you, but Shania was a prettier version.

I went inside the closet and seen Shania was blasting music in her ear and lost in her thoughts.

"So, how was the head?" She asked with a very disturbing attitude. My baby jealous as fuck on me.

"It was cool, how was the closet?" We both laughed. "Anyways, let me go. Ion wanna be the reason you stop fucking with your girl." She pushed me out the way.

I turned her around and put my hands in her pants. I rubbed the clit i miss so very much. She spread her legs in my hand. "Mhm." She moaned.

"Guaranteed you that you can be mine if you really want. I'll cut every hoe for you." I moved faster. She leaned against the wall, holding clothes. "Fuckkk" she moaned.

I felt her release on my fingers and I licked my fingers, I miss that taste. It's way better now actually.

"Lord, let me go." She ran out the door.

Shania POV

"What the duck Just happened?" I asked myself. I see Christian coming up the stairs.

"You good baby girl?" He asked confusedly. "I'm great." I said sarcastically.

"Why you wet?" He questioned me. " I was being nasty." I lied.

"Lemme finish the job" he pulled my pants down and got to licking.

Y'all, she book getting ah lil up der. We got 1.25k. Imma update ah lil more or try too.