Chapter 4{hes here}

Shania pov

I dropped everything

I dropped everything. Mostly my sanctity. 7 years. 7 years since I've really had a good look or conversation at/with him. Sophomore year was the last year I've spoke to him with confidence. It was the last year I could even look at him without wanted to just wanting to die. My first love. My first love was my stepbrother. The person who was going to be the blood father of my first born little girl. He's the reason I'm the way I am right fucking now. Malik Chestnut Glen. He's in front of me.

Malik POV

Just beautiful is all I can say

Just beautiful is all I can say. She looked so different, the most beautiful face and figure. It's been a long 7 years. She hasn't looked at me the way she's staring at me now in 7 years. Just looking at her made just want to go up to her and kiss her pink lips. I just want to squeeze her tight and make her feel that security I should of gave her 7 years ago. We could been a family 7 years ago. Man, I can tell she still blames me about are babygirl.

7 years ago, I was a horrible guy. I was a hoe. I fucked any girl that touched me. I didn't give a fuck about school at all. Only fucking and parties. But, I changed. After I found out she had a miscarriage, I couldn't be the same anymore. Yes we left on bad terms but I was still was finna' support my baby even if she didn't like it. But, I worked really hard in school, got a job, quit the parties, hoeing, & weed, and graduated a honor student.

Now I'm in college. I have a girlfriend name kierstyn. We've been together for almost 2 years. She's my world and she's changed me for the better. She's here with me right now, I was going to propose to her here at my family house this summer. But, umm I don't if I can If Shania is here.

"Hey everyone" I said. Everybody greeted me with hugs except Shania. The dudes dapped me up. No homo but these dudes we're fine as fuck.

Shania was still stand there in shock like she saw a ghost.

"Hey Shania." I smiled at her causing her to blush. She's so fucking gorgeous.

"hi M-Malik" she looked down playing with hands. "Can I get a hug?"i asked with a huge smile.