I stare at the gorgeous diamond encrusted head wear. It is covered in diamonds to the brim, the center piece of my item seemingly blessed and beautiful. I remove the top of the glass from the box, allowing me to gently pick up my item. When I place the covering back on the pedestal, I carry the delicate item to the front. The worker, whom I assume works here full time, looks at me, then at my item.

He shakes his head, eyeing me in awe. I take back my item when the registry is done and look for a mirror. When I find one, I place my head wear onto my forehead, having to rearrange my hair so it is secure. I look at myself in the mirror, holding back a gasp. I know that my angelic hair, porcelain skin, and symmetrical face do wonders for my appearance, but my item tops the cake. It lays on my head as if it were meant to be there, I know for a fact that this is a one of a kind item.

I head back to the front of the gallery where the rest of my class is

I head back to the front of the gallery where the rest of my class is. I receive looks of lust, awe, and jealousy as I walk by, which kind of creep me out. Mr.Monroe looks at me with his inquiring eyes, assessing me to the bone. Soon enough everyone has found and registered their items.

As we walk back to class, I admire my surroundings. I see the happy faces of dragon riders carrying their eggs from the hatchery. I can hear the clashing of swords from the combat class in the distance, using my enhanced hearing. I find myself back at the classroom, heading towards my window seat.

Just as I am about to reach my seat, somebody sticks out their leg in front of me. Thankfully, my quick reflexes save me from embarrassment and I dodge it. I look back to see the person who tried to trip me, only to find a red haired boy with a scowl on his face. I recognize him from before, he is one of the returning Air wielders. He is surrounded by a couple of his friends, they are watching us intently. I ignore them and sit down in my seat.

"So now that we are settled again, listen to my instructions. Because we have a much larger classroom, we are able to meditate on the floor. I will have you move towards the very back of the room, and sit down in your meditative position. I will be observing your focus and concentration. I have developed a technique to sense when your energy is restless, therefore if I call out your name, you must return to your seat. If I call out your name, it means that you do not have the concentration or focus required to be a successful air wielder ... yet. I will be marking down your times on my sheet of paper to track your progression throughout the year. If you remain and your name is not called out, I will tap you and will gift you a surprise." Mr.Monroe tells us. "Now, head to the back of the room and meditate."

I walk right to a spot where the sunlight is able hit every part of my body. I cross my legs over one another and rest my hands on my legs. I relax my muscles, roll out my shoulders, and straighten out my back. I recall the many times I have meditated for hours on end, soaking in all the earth has to offer.