B.I.M.S.T.M

JEONGWOO

I had finally come back to normal and had noticed a white box with my name it. I stood up and opened it. "Chocolate Fudge cake..." I smiled and took a bite out of it. I couldn't help but feel happier after the flavours burst in my mouth."I see you're finally awake." Ten hyung spoke from his bed and I was scared that I almost dropped the cake.

"You scared me.How did I ever get to bed and have my favourite cake by my side?" He smirked and came to me."So....you don't remember what happened earlier?" I shook my head and he dramatically sat down.I placed the cake down preparing for the worst. "So.. we fell asleep by the window last night and I woke up before you.Ruto came in and carried you to bed.You started sneezing so he went to take medicine and that stuff in your cup.He cane back and you started waking up.You drank it but later got mad at him for not telling you earlier that it had lemon in it.You got mad,he got sad so..He called you by every name he knows but finally called you baby and you turned.You said forgiveness would come IF he bought you the cake and a kiss.He kissed you on the cheek and you returned it."

My fork dropped onto the bed as he finished."What? All I heard was cake,baby and kiss.Please tell me the last two are just my imagination." "Believe it sweetie.You asked him for a kiss and he gave it to you." He smiled at my shock but was scared me most was a knock on the door.It was Haruto together with two nurses who were seemingly excited."Did we interrupt?" He asked as his face was one of confusion.

I quickly shook my head no and he sat down on the chair beside my bed.My breath hitched as he started taking off his lab coat and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt.Ten poked my side to make me stop staring but it wasn't effective."Do you like the cake?I had gone to a bakery I know about 30mins from here so I hope you like it." I snapped out of it once he said 30 minutes."You shouldn't have.It's a lot of work taking care of me at this point." "I actually enjoy taking care of you and Woo. It made my life a little bit interesting and fun."

I felt myself blush as he said his statement.One of the nurses cleared their throat as the sound filled the awkward silence.I looked up and saw all eyes on me.The shorter one introduced themselves first "Hello I'm Ju Haknyeon and I'm a trainee nurse." "Hello I'm Ji Changmin also a trainee nurse.We keep Ten entertained whenever his husband, Yuta and Haruto aren't around."

"It's nice to meet you.I'm Park Jeongwoo,Doctor llama's patient." One of them,Haknyeon,stifled a laugh but failed and ended up snorting.He faced away from us and burst into laughter.Changmin tried to hold in his but failed twice as hard.

They tried breathing calmly again and succeeded after awhile."Doctor Llama your lunch break is almost over....." Haknyeon said pointing to his watch."My brother was supposed to be at my house in a few minutes so I better hurry. Don't lie to Jeongwoo or room 12-11 will be receiving a very interesting letter from me."

They visibly stiffened and nodded and I chuckled at the interaction."Are you sure you are not still mad?" Haruto said as he put his lab coat over his shoulders. I blinked and remembered the conversation with Ten. "N-no I al-already forgot about I-it," I finally finished my statement but with stuttering.

"Well you seem unsure so..." he pecked my cheek and ruffled my already ruined hair.He went out of the room after a high-five from Ten.I sat there blinking as the door shut.

"Wait till Johnny hears about this.Ooh~and Yuta,Win,Tae,Jae and Mark and Jeno-" "Slow down.Who are Mark and Jeno?" Ten shook his head and grabbed his phone and showed me a picture of two 3 year olds."They are Taeyong and Jaehyun's sons.Also twins," my mouth was left a gap in shock.

"Aren't they in dating?Tae hyung said he'll wait till marriage." He scratched his nape and finally spoke up. "They have been married for 4 years.Then had the boys a little later that's why he had taken a break from performing and I started doing different solos.When he came back he was dropping hints in his song 'Long Flight'. The white suit,the airplane? The Lyrics 'go to cloud 9,' 'Wanna go much higher,' 'the shark in my mind is no longer there.' Do they ring a bell now?" My own eyes widen in realization and soon I processed the information.

"The nurse in the room is almost gone....We should head back now," I heard Changmin sat in a low voice to Haknyeon.They turned to us and said their goodbye's leaving the room in a hurry."When can I see them?Mark and Jeno...." I asked him and he smiled brightly."They are coming by tomorrow for family day.It's a day that your family gets to visit you and bring various gifts." He finished and I smiled brightly."I can't wait to see Jihoon hyung and Hyunsuk hyung and my mother." I listed down everyone I truly missed."What about dad?" "He passed after I was born due to a crash on the bridge," I said with tears balancing threatened to fall.Ten brought me in for a hug and I felt so safe.

What I didn't know was that a pair of llama eyes were staring at me from the door and he had a sad smile on his face.