XX21XX

🚧☢️☣️CRINGE☣️☢️🚧

The pair stared at each other while their hands explored each other's bodies. They grinded on each other and slowly undressed. They kissed and the younger was sat on top of Haruto's lap. He had closed his now long hair into a bun and was unbuckling the belt. His strawberry themed underwear was now soaked as he rocked back and forth on his lap. He felt as his boyfriend grew rock hard as the minutes passed.

Are you enjoying this that much? Ready to have my cock ram into you? The older whispered into his ear as he gripped his thighs. I want daddy ramming into me, fuck me till I can't walk...

He removed the tight top he had worn and his caramel coloured breasts hang in front of his boyfriend.

He sucked on them leaving blooming pink spots on his skin. His moans only encouraged him more.

He flipped them over and slowly removed the piece of clothing covering the younger's body. His tanned skin making the demon drool.

He placed kisses down his chest until the softness of his stomach. He heard giggles and looked up to see Jeongwoo laughing.

This is not the situation to be giggling... He stood up and moved further down the bed till his mouth was right above his thighs. He kissed them lightly and bit on them slowly licking his clit. This made the younger shiver.

He slowly lapped up his juices. He held his legs open as he caressed the plush thighs. Once he was done, he discarded his trousers and made him sit up. He continued to finger his boyfriend who was shaking from over stimulation. He was mumbling how good it felt as he started squirting on his hand and sheets.

Are my fingers that good baby? Are you ready for something better? He whispered in his ear. He placed him on all fours as heard his boyfriend mutter 'always ready for you daddy!'

He lined himself and thrust harshly into him and an animalistic pace. He harshly grabbed the other's throat as he moaned at every thrust. He felt the warm velvety walls wrap around his dick. He felt the cooling slick dripping on his groin and Jeongwoo's skin.

He was pushed away as his boyfriend's legs were shaking due to another wave of his orgasm.

He opened his legs and rubbed his clit to achieve another wave while his boyfriend laps up the cum dripping out. Once he's done,he rides his boyfriend while supporting himself with his arms on either side of Haruto's head. He bounces up and down as his boyfriend toys with his breasts. He moans and the feeling as his boyfriend quickens his thrusts reaching his high,cumming in his boyfriend. He kissed him and carried him into the bathroom.

He filled the tub and dropped a bath bomb in the water. He sat him on his lap and kissed his shoulder as he held him close to his chest. He undid his hair and massaged his scalp making him doze off.

Haruto

I'm so happy I have you Ruto. You mean the world to me and I hope you never leave.. I heard him say while kissing my jaw and holding my hand. I'll be with you I assured him as we washed each other in the tub. He decided to stay as a girl for a while as he twirled in front of the mirror. He wore a grey shirt and jumped into bed as I put our clothes in the wash. I entered the room and sat next to him as he stared at the ceiling. He sits up and hugs me. I lean my head back and it hits his shoulder.

Ruto...i had a bit of a problem before I came here. I hummed for him to continue.

Flashback

Jeongwoo was in his mom's room grabbing the tickets he hid there to prevent his boyfriend from seeing them. As he got out,he passed the bathroom and saw a coin on the counter, it was gold and had a pair of horns floating above it.