M.F.L

JEONGWOO

I woke feeling giddier than usual. Ugh!I fell asleep as my other personality. I finally remembered what happened yesterday. "That llama looking guy probably took me to bed." I stood up and looked out my door.It was just a plain and boring corridor filled with nurses and doctors scurrying to other rooms.I saw a happy looking doctor heading for my door so I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes.The door opened the sound of two voices woke me up but I didn't understand the language.

"He is cute,isn't he?" "He is but I don't know what he is going through.He is not a little but he acts like it.I took a scan of Keita's brain and I want to compare them to see if it's just superstition and there is no real problem."

They were talking in Japanese and I was getting more and more fed up by the fact I cant understand them.I groaned and finally spoke up. "I know it concerns me but can you use a language I actually understand."

They looked scared as I finally spoke. "Well I have a date tonight so good luck," the shorter spoke and finally left.I looked at the (handsome) doctor who was wearing very casual clothes.

"Good morning Woo.Today I need to to take a scan of your brain to see if we have any problems before we actually start.Then we can go to a cafe or something there's on right in the building. " I am actually a nice person but fed up being in one place. "Piece of advice only call me Woo when my eyes change the colour or whatever happens but not when I'm still 19,got it?" He smiled and finally grabbed a bag I hadn't noticed was on the chair beside the bed. "I like baby Woo better. 19 year old Woo is no fun at all.You'll be sharing a room with two other patients with whom you'll get along with,your personalities all match."

I wasn't quite sure if it was Woo or my teenage hormones acting up cause the doctor actually looked quite cute from the angle I recieved.His cat like eyes were contrasting with his sharp yet soft jaw.I can't fall for my doctor especially now.

He coughed and I snapped out of it.Another doctor came into the room but he was much taller than doctor Llama but a bit less handsome. "Haruto I need you- I see you're busy.Should I come another time," he said staring between us.

"No it's fine.Jeongwoo this is Dr.Suh.His husband is one of the roommates you have."

He waved and gave a smile to me as he talked to Haruto about the room change."Change of plans you will only be rooming with Ten. WinWin has been discharged early so..." I think I would be happy if I knew who those people are. "NO WAY!!!YOU MEAN TEN AS IN 'BABY DON'T STOP' TEN!!!! Wait why is he in hospital?Wasn't he..." Dr.Suh nodded as I continued screaming.Haruto smiled muttering something about being lucky having soundproof rooms.

I calmed down and finally got a chance to breath again. "Can I see him please please PLEASE!" I begged as the llama smiled. "Sure we can go then head to the cafè for breakfast."

I nodded faster and led the tall guy to my room which I didn't even know and stopped to asked him directions.He smiled at led me to the room. "I know you're excited but keep it down," he said as he opened the door.I nodded and silently screamed as the door was opened.

He stepped in and I froze when I heard a voice I haven't heard in years.It was his.