I.D.A.Y

SINCE I CANT MAKE A CHAPTER COVER ANYMORE,I WILL JUST BE TYPING THE FULL NAME AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!

Haruto

"OH yes, yes right there Ruto...............Let me feel you, make me yours!" his eyes had a powerful red flaring in them. We both knew we wanted the other but could it be a reality?

*ring ring*

My eyes were wide open as Yoshi's alarm started ringing. What the hell was I dreaming about? Do I really think of Jeongwoo in that light? "Haru are you okay? You were groaning and um........ moaning the name Woo? Is that your patient's name?" I groaned at the fact that he actually heard me. "So I'm right? Maybe take a cold shower than head off to see him, you might get another one once you see h-"

I shut him up by throwing my pillow at him."SHUT UP, I already have enough of this with Ten at work.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

JEONGWOO

I was staring at the wall not believing that I dreamt of Haruto like that.His eyes were staring deeply into mine,they were filled with lust.I was begging him to fuck me and to take me as his own.I knew I was attracted to him but not to that extent.I was fully hard and I knew Ten would wake up once I start jerking off. I sat up and headed to the shower. The icy water felt so cold on my body but at least  I was back to normal. I glanced at the mirror and saw my eyes were a fierce red. I ran to the colour chart and it read that the shade of red meant lust.

My eyes widened as I sat on the bed and stared blankly at the wall. How can I face him now after that dream? "What dream? And who can't you face?" I let out a muffled screech and looked at Ten with shock on my face. Did he hear me moaning Haruto's name? "Well now I regret asking you,mind going back to sleep and not sharing your thoughts?"Ten said nolanchly as he turned to face the other side of the room.

The sun was almost up so I decided to just wait for most of the other patients wake up. The dream I lust had still lingered on my mind as I was sitting on the hospital bed, silently waiting for him to come visit.

*SpongeBob narrator voice*
A few hours later

I had just got my breakfast when all of a sudden a nervous Haruto came into the room. Ten looked up at him and rolled his eyes seemingly remembering that morning's conversation.

"Well, well if it isn't Dr. Watanabe Haruto....." he trailed off as he bit his omelette and sausage.

"Why do you say it like that?  Did something happen to Jeongwoo!?" he said racing to me bedside and checking my eyes and temperature.

"I am fine Watanabe. Just let me finish my breakfast....." I said still anxious about the dream. He seemed to be taken aback by my answer but tried to Keep his face expressionless.

"Well for your information.... I needed to do some tests in my office and Hak or Changmin will bring Woo to me. Since someone looks like they are not in the mood to talk to me."

He was most probably talking to himself in the end as it was Japanese. Ten eyes flashed worry in them while looking at us but I brushed it off.

" I know the way to your office, I don't need a babysitter to take me there. " My emotions got the better of me. I sat up and walked to the bathroom to avoid their eyes as I felt my emotions and memories take over even more.

I looked into the mirror and saw my eyes had turned to a dark red and gray.

What do hate and confusion have  to do with my feelings for Haruto?

Chapter Name: I Dream About You