B.Y.A.M.S

JEONGWOO

I could hear his voice in the room but I couldn't dare step inside. Keita. I can't believe he's still alive even after the incident.I fell to the floor and had my back against the wall.The last thing I saw was Haruto.

HARUTO

I had been following Jeongwoo just in case anything happened in the room but I found him lying there with fear in his eyes.

His eyes changed from the chocolate brown to a fierce bright yellow.He hugged his knees to his chest and swung back and forth.I crouched down infront of him and he looked up once he felt my hand on his hair. "Doctor Llama he-he's still here.He didn't die," he said sniffing as tears dared to fall.The door opened and I saw Johnny followed by my cousin who was visiting from Japan.Keita had a look of shock as he saw Jeongwoo on the floor.He suddenly ran into the room and sat in the corner.

We follow him closely into the room and I laid Jeongwoo on his bed and held his hand. "Haruto what's wrong with them do they know each other?" I shrugged as I didn't know much about Keita's personal life.He finally stood up and looked at him. "Does he have the-RainBow eyes?" He asked me and I just nodded not knowing what he meant."It's all my fault he's like this "

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAUSED THIS!??!" I shouted at him as he fiddled with his fingers.I know he's a little but I had problems and he was adding fuel to fire."Mianhae Haruto we were just 14 and I didn't know-" "Not knowing is the least of your problems NOW!!!" A knock on the door interrupted me.Mashiho came in with an equally confused Junkyu.

"Haru why are shouting at my brother?You know his a-" "A little?He is a little who gave someone trauma.Jeongwoo saw him and his eyes turned yellow.YELLOW means fears.He wouldn't look him.He crying on the fucking floor infront of the room he shares with Ten.He was so excited to see his Idol but no.I have to ask you ONE more time what you did."

"We were playing video games at his house and his brother was going out to the store.We decided to tag along with him.We got to the store and got into a petty arguement about which senior of ours would probably lose virginity first.He said Mashi while I said his brother and got angry.I was mad cause he said Mashiho would first which he did but I was offended.I pushed him and a car was coming towards him.His brother went to save him from it and pushed him out of the way.He hit his head on the pavement and his brother got a hit on the head.He had amnesia for 3 years.I moved back to Japan to keep both of them safe,From Me ever hurting them again."

I was in tears after he finished.He suffered all that plus his brother having amnesia.A knock on the door made us turn to the door.It was Jeongwoo holding a cute wolf plushie.He walked towards me and I hugged him.He was scared of Keita."MEANIE!!!You hurt my brother and I got sick.I don't want to be in hospital," he was hugging my torso tightly as I patted his hair.Keita stood and left as Mashiho and Junkyu were sitted quietly as Jeongwoo's cries died down.

"That's why he made mom and me move back.I almost failed my exams cause of a pretty arguement about if I had sex or not.I was 23 for fuck's sake and had had boyfrie-" "That's not important.He almost tore off my head once his mother mentioned it.Keita is NOT allowed near this building under any circumstances while he is here."

I felt Jeongwoo raise his head and fiddle with my fingers."Doctor Llama.Promise me that you'll keep Big Woo and Little Woo safe from Meanie." "As long as you're my responsibility,I will."

"Forever?"
"Forever.And.Ever."