T.A.L.H

Jeongwoo

Do you ever have that feeling of wanting to sell a brother cause your just tired of them?Like Joseph and his brothers?

Well..............You haven't been through MY life.Imagine a brother like Jihoon passing out infront of your idol and his family.If you cant imagine just know it's a horrible experience to be in.

Hyunsuk immediately apologised for his boyfriend's actions as mom had dragged him to lean on a wall.Ten was silently enjoying it with Dr.Suh as they enjoyed my family's antics.

"Well...that was....a nice start to my day," Taeyong had said moving to place his bag on Ten's bed."I'm guessing from his reaction you already know me. This is Jaehyun,These two are Mark and Jeno,my family."

I was shocked to say the least when I looked at them.They were a perfect family."Well,you all know me.This is my husband Johnny,he is a doctor here and I have two babies who are currently undergoing treatment here,Haechan and Jaemin."

My mother nodded and introduced herself."I'm Mrs.Park. that's my son Jihoon,His boyfriend Hyunsuk and my youngest son Jeongwoo."

I stopped playing with the llama and waved to them."We are very big fans." I said looking at Jihoon sitting on the floor."I can tell," Taeyong said laughing lightly.

"Mommy look at the puppy." Mark's voice pulled me from my thoughts."Mommy I want to play with puppy." Jeno said jumping up and down.

"Only Haru can play with puppy." Haruto's voice came from the door but he was speaking Japanese."Does Dr.Haru own Mr.Puppy?" Mark and Jeno asked cutely approaching Haruto.

"They know Japanese...." I said as I hid my face in the plushie."I don't but one day I will,but for now you need to ask Mama Puppy."

They went to my mom and grabbed her arms."Mama puppy can we play with Mr.Puppy.Please?"

She nodded at them and ruffled their hair.They struggled to climb the bed and when they got up,they took away my plushie. "YA!" I shouted as the took it and poked its sides.

"Haru!!This is Dr.Haru," Jeno cutely said pointing at Haruto. "Yes it is but Mr.Puppy owns this version of Dr.Haru," Haruto said glaring cutely at the babies.

"Can we atleast start going to the park before you continue whatever.......this is," Ten said as he picked up a camera and a bag filled with food.

*At The Park*

Both families had arrived at the park and I was already running around the area.Taeyong hyung's kids were already chasing me around as they sat and watched. Haruto and I were sitted on a little blanket mom had brought with her.We were talking about anything as he served me with food.

"You should have told me you wanted to go out,I would have taken you." He told me out of the blue.I looked at him confused, "You seem busy enough without me giving you trouble.You don't even know what condition I have cause my emotions get in the way."

I told him feeling guilty that I keep him from actually living his life.

Haruto

His eyes turned lavender,it means compassion.He really is concerned about it.

"I'm a doctor,Woo.It's my job to care about what you want to do, to see,to visit,the list goes on and on but you need to talk to me.You need to tell me what you want so I can give it to you," I told him and he surprised me with a kiss on my cheek.When I looked at his eyes,they were brown.

"I like you,Doctor Watanabe."

I'm sorry for not updating.I started another story but this time it's SELLEN.I started listening to CRAVITY and P1HARMONY just before I started school again on 14th October.We got a Christmas break for 2 weeks so I go back on 6th January.

Check out the book.Its called 'What if she knows' and it's an ABO book.I love you all.

~XOXO