Chapter 16- Not a virgin anymore.

If you haven't read the previous chapter, i suggest you do that, so you'll understand this one:)

Serena

I slowly open my eyes, my head hurts a bit. Last night is a blur. Something's wrong.

I'm not in my own room. I look around. It's K.C's. My body feels weird too, I pull up the blanket.

Fuck, I'm naked.

What the hell happened last night??

I see K.C. standing at the mirror putting on his shirt. Fuck. The curse! Shit, I am so getting pregnant now. I can't believe I did this.

"Did we...?" I ask just to be sure.

"Yep." He says looking at himself in the mirror. He doesn't even seem to care that it happened. He's acting like we just ate a sandwich or something. God I am scared, what the fuck do I do if I get pregnant. God how could I be so fucking stupid. I wrap the blankets around me, feeling really weird.

"Relax, I used protection. Nothing will happen." He says as if he was reading my mind.

"And don't start with the curse thing, it's freaking stupid."

"Well it won't be so stupid if I get pregnant." I say. He just roll his eyes. This was not how I imagined our first time. I thought it would be special. A night I would never forget, I can barely remember what happened. This makes me so sad. And the fact that he didn't care that I was drunk makes it worse - but where does this leave us?

He walks in the toilet and locks the door. I quickly get up and find my clothes. I zip up the dress just as he gets out. We just look at each other awkwardly. Then he starts slowly walking towards the door.

"Wait!" I say. He turns his head to look at me.

"What?" he says and lets out a sigh. God, can he be more rude?

"..... You just gonna leave?" I say. He doesn't reply, he looks around then exhales.

"Serena, this doesn't change a damn thing." He says. What? Is he serious?

"This changes everything! You fucking slept with me!" I scream at him, I can feel anger crippling in. How dares he!?

"So?" he says with his eyebrow furrowed. So? I can't believe this. I feel so used right now. I feel like breaking something, his nose for instance. How can he be so cold.

"You fucking prick, who the hell do you think you are! Coming here and just think you can leave me after this?!" I am so furious right now. I should never let him touch me.

"First of all, you came here, not the other way around. You wanted to it, so don't you blame it on me. I didn't sign up to be with you after this."

I thought we would get back. This is not happening.

"How can you do this to me?" I say quietly.

"You deserve it." He says.

"Because some guy kissed me?"

"No, not just that. For everything. Serena, do you know what I discovered this night?" he says and looks at me. He walks in a bit closer. I don't say anything and he continues.

"That I don't love you. I haven't for a while. Tori asked me the day she moved here if I like you and the only logical thing to say was yes. But then I thought about it last night, and then it hit me - I don't. It was like a revelation. I just felt sorry for you. It was just the thought of you that kept me going, cause you are not the girl I want to be with. You might be one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, but god, since you mom died you turned out to be the ugliest on the inside. Right now I am actually glad he kissed you, it just opened my eyes. I should've ended things with you long time ago."