Chapter 5 - Monday again.

Serena

I sit at the school cafeteria with Jennifer and my other good friend Bridget. I tell them about Angelina and Tori. Suddenly thinking about them now just makes me sick. I suddenly feel a bit of a dislike towards them.

"They're moving here, and Tori is going to start at this school." This caught their attention.

"When?" Jennifer asks, suddenly very interested.

"Next week" I answer. She doesn't know how to react, she haven't met the girl, so she can't really make up her mind.

"Interesting" she says and continues eating her lunch.

After the last lesson, K.C is outside waiting by his car. I go over and kiss him, and then we are off to my house. He kills the engine, and steps out of the car.

"Are you coming in?" I ask. He gets closer and puts his hands around my waist.

"No, sorry. Maybe next time, I have practice today." He says. He is the captain of the basketball team, so skipping the training isn't an option. I guess he saw the disappointment in my face, because he lifts my chin and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"Hey, I'm free tomorrow." He quickly says. I really hoped he would come now, we haven't really talked or hanged out since we made up. I miss being with him, I know it sounds corny, but that's how it is when you like someone.

"I have practice tomorrow." I say This is going great. I'm the leader of the cheerleading squad, so my absence isn't acceptable as well.

Our relationship seems so typical, the captain of the basketball team and the leader of cheerleader squad. The kind of relationship you see in movies, where the guy is a total douche and the girl a total bitch, who in fact can't get along. That is luckily not the case in ours. K.C is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet, and me? Yeah well, I wouldn't say I'm the nicest person, but I'm neither that kind of person you see in television.

"Serena?

I'm completely lost in my own thoughts, and apparently smiling too.

"Why are you smiling? And when do you have time?" he asks. It took me a second to understand what he just asked me.

"Oh, nothing, I just remembered something funny. I'm free the whole weekend, if you can?" I say and hope that he hasn't already made plans.

"That sounds great, I'm free too" he says.

"Great, then just come over whenever you want to." I say and give him a hug and a little kiss on the cheek before he is off.

I enter the house, and the first thing I notice are the pile of boxes everywhere, and a couple of men moving stuff around. I try to make my way through the chaos. I see my dad talking with some of the men. I go over to him.

"Dad, what the hell is this?" I ask a bit annoyed.

"Angelina and Tori's stuff. I told them to send some of their stuff now, so that we don't have to deal with all their things at once." He says.

Well that is very smart dad, now I have to go through this jungle to get to my room. If this is some of their stuff, I really don't want to see the rest.

This whole damn thing with them moving here is getting way to frustrating. I'm going up to my room and letting the men handle the things.

Is it already 7.00 a.m.? Time surely does fly by, I have barely closed an eye the entire night. I get up and get ready for another exiting day. When I get out of my room, half of the boxes are gone. Now I don't have to look like Tarzan, trying to pass through.