Chapter 19- the blue dress

Tori

I put on the blue dress, I'm just about to leave when I remember a thing that's holding me back from leaving.. Neal.

I get another text from omar.

Girl hurry up, I'm tired of waiting.

I open the window in my room and see that it's the only way out of here- without Neal realizing that I am gone. I close my eyes and make the jump to the near the tree. Yes! I made it. I get myself down from the tree, and find Omar's car.

"That was about time, girl"

"Omar, I just jumped from the window in my room, so cut me some slack please." He looks at me blankly and then starts laughing.

"Tori, you're absolutely crazy"

"Omar, something very strange happened today, actually two strange things happened."

"What's up?" he asks.

"Let me start with the weirdest- Serena was actually nice to me. She caught me taking her dress and she took them back, but came with them again later." I say. Omar's mouth is open.

"Really?" He asks shocked.

"Yep." I say.

"What's the other strange thing?" he asks.

"Yeah.. it's haha.. I had a dream about K.C...." I say and sound guilty. Like I have done something bad.

"Sex dream?" He asks with a little chuckle.

"No... we were sitting together.. I think we were together. He kissed me." I say. Omar just nods. He is focused on the road for a second.

"Tori, it was just a dream, right? You not thinking about him, are you?" he asks serious.

"No, I never thought about him like that and now it's just weird... " I say. I am not going to lie, I mean he is a handsome guy and very sweet, but I never imagined me and him in that kind of situation. He is Serena's ex-boyfriend. She would torture me then kill me if anything ever happened.

"Good, you can't go there with him, he is strictly forbidden. I can't even imagine what Serena would do to you if she found out." he says.

The rest of the way he talks about all the painful things Serena would do to me. Tie me to chair cut my hair off then pull the Jesus trick on me with the whole cross thing. Then write slut on my forehead while I hang there dead. Omar is a bit dramatic if you haven't noticed.

Finally he stops talking when we arrive at the party.

"Let's get this party started!" he says as he locks the car.

We go in the house and it looks absolutely dead. Everybody is sitting on the couch and talking. Someone is even sleeping.

"Okay... not the most ecstatic party ever." Omar says disappointed.

"Totally.." I say. We both go over and get something to drink. There aren't lots of people here. We just sit and drink. The least we can do is get totally wasted.

I keep sipping on my drink, feeling a little tipsy, but far from drunk. This party sucks. We just sit like this for half an hour. Maybe we should just leave, this is boring.

Then the door opens and a bunch of boys come in. The jocks. God, I can't stand them, they think they are so cool, assholes. Among the jocks I spot someone with brown hair and blue eyes. K.C.

I don't know why seeing him makes me nervous. I get a funny feeling inside, not knowing if it's good or bad. He's wearing black pants with a blue t-shirt. Blue suits him. I look a bit too long and he looks my way. I look away just as we make eye contact.