Chapter 3- Falling apart.

Hey guys, chapter 3 is here and it’s a bit short, but I will post chapter 4 as well either today or tomorrow!

Tori

God was I wrong. Everything will not be okay. Everyone is being so pitiful towards me at school, it’s messed up. It’s either because my sister just died or the fact that people think I’m suicidal. Proberly both, anyway I went home tired of all the kids at school. Lucas drove me. We arrive home, and he follows me to my door. Just about to give me a kiss, when my dad opens the door.

Perfect timing as always.

“Hello, Lucas” my dad says looking at him with his dangerous stare.

“Hello sir” he says smiling in a very charming way, which makes my heart flutter.

“Soo, what does a couple like you two do, when you’re together?” my father asks, well knowing what we do.

“Watch a movie, what do you think we’re doing” I say, maybe a bit too fast. 

“Oh, well I don’t know, maybe you’re making out in your room, when I’m working”

“Dad!”

“I think I should go” Lucas says as he gives me a kiss on the cheek. I take a look at my father. By the look of his expression I bet he’s boiling inside. 

“Bye, Lucas” my father says his stare never leaving Lucas’. When Lucas leaves, my dad tells me to sit down.

“What’s this about?” I say trying to sound annoyed.

“Its about a lot of things, first of all your little friend Lucas”.

“What about him?”

“I don’t want you to see him anymore”- Is he kidding me?

“Not going to happen.” I say very firmly like my father does sometimes.

“Listen honey, your progress has been going so well. You seem happier and healthy. Boys can ruin that; they are like grenades waiting to explode. We don’t want you to fall deeper into your depression”. I’m speechless.

Is this a joke?

My father really takes this serious. I try explaining to him that I won’t, and that I’m feeling much better, but it’s not helping.

“Victoria, you will not see that boy anymore. End of discussion!”

“That’s not your decision to make! I’m not depressed, that’s why I haven’t been taking the stupid medication!” He looks at me with a dead look. And I think to myself fuck.

“You haven’t what? … This is great you know why?”

…....

That’s all I can say, nothing.

“Because we are moving away from Atlanta. We will be going to live in Chicago, closer to your mother. She wants you to stay with her, and we both agreed on not taking this to court since we agreed on sharing custody of you”

“You can’t be serious” I feel my heart pounding with anger.

“Oh, do I look like I’m joking. I thought about staying here with you, but I can see that people here haven’t had a good influence on you. Not taking your medication. Are you out of your mind?!”

I feel my eyes tearing up.

“I’m not depressed! That’s why I haven’t been taking it! I’m happy. I’m sooo happy!” I scream. I feel the tears running.

The first part of depression is denial. That’s what the therapist said. Then it’s hysterical fits. I’m living up to that pretty well.
I really sound like a psychotic, depressed girl who cuts herself on the weekends.

“My decision is final. We leave in 2 weeks.”

“2 weeks!”

“The faster we’re out of here, the better.” He looks at me, and in a split second I see sadness in his eyes. It disappears as fast as it came.

“I miss Sarah as well, but you’re not making this easy for me”. With that said he takes his leave.

“I haaate you! Do you hear me, I hate you!”

I’m making everything worse, and I know it. Screaming this hysterical he will send me to rehab or something.

 “I wish I had died with Sarah!” I scream on top of my lungs. My throat is throbbing and hurting. I feel dizzy. The next moment everything turns black.