Chapter 21 - K.C.

K.C.

Maybe she’s right, we shouldn’t continue this friendship. This can end up very messy with Serena and stuff. Suddenly I get this feeling, after she got up from me. I can not feel like this.

“Hey, Tori?” I say and look at her.

“Yeah.” She says looking up from the book.

“So after this, we agreed on not to talk anymore, right?” I ask. She nods, and then looks down at her book again. I don’t want us to stop talking, but it’s just going to be weird, and Serena will go nuts if anything happened with me and Tori.

We just talk about the project for the next hour. Then Tori looks up from her computer after she’s done writing something. She’s actually a very smart girl, and she cares about school too.

She caught me staring, and I look down at my book again. What if I get feelings for her? What the hell am I going to do then? The episode just now, made me doubt myself. I thought I had self control, but when she was lying on top on me, I couldn’t move, or to be more specific, I didn’t want to.  

Stop it you moron, you can’t think like that! She’s Serena’s stepsister!

“K.C? Can I ask you something?” Tori says.
“What’s up?” I say still looking down on my paper.
“How was is?” She asks, making me confused.
“How was what?” I ask and look at her.
“The sex” she says rather bluntly making me blush a little.I try to laugh, but it comes out as a awkward chuckle.

“It was….” I stop to think how to describe it.
“Good, I guess.” I say. I’m not going to lie, even though I don’t feel the same way about Serena, it was pretty damn good. I never told anyone, but she is my first too. All the times I had a chance to be with others, I didn’t do it. Every time we had our ‘breaks’ I could’ve been with another girl. She thinks I’ve been with others, but I just couldn’t do it. I kept seeing her face all the time- just about the time where things were going down, then I would stop and leave.  

“That’s good, I mean - it should have felt good especially if you’ve been waiting for three years” She says and I just nod.

“What about you?” I ask her. Her face expression changes, suddenly surprised by my question.

“Me?” she asks, I know she understood my question.  
“No your mom.” I say sarcastically. She looks offended.
“It’s none of your business.” she says, and looks down at her computer.

“You just asked me a personal question, and now I can’t ask you?” I say

“It’s not any of my business either, but you told me anyway” she says.

“Yeah, because you asked me.” I say a bit annoyed.

“You asked me, and I don’t feel like telling you, how about that” she doesn’t look up once. Is she serious? I always tell her anything she wants to know, without hesitating, and now she can’t answer the first question I asked her.

“So you like to pry in others life, but you won’t tell anything about yourself? “You’re partly right, I do pry sometimes, or actually most of the times. I’m willing to tell you a lot but not that.”“Why are you being so secretive about it? either you’re a virgin or you not? Both is fine.”
“Will you just let it be?” she asks looking angry.The mood suddenly becomes tense. “Whatever.” I say. Like I am ever going to tell her anything again. She looks at me with this facial expression, like she wanted more than ‘whatever’. She keeps looking at me and I just look down, completely ignoring her.

“Yes, I am a virgin, happy” she says clearly angry for having to tell me that.

“No, not really.” I say. She looks confused. She starts packing her books away.
“K.C I don’t have time for your games” she says hurt.
“For my games? Really? Why would I be happy that you feel like you have to tell me, and not because you want to? So if it makes you angry that I am not happy with that, then fine.”
“Why is it important to know who I’ve slept with?” she looks at me with her brows furrowed.
“It’s not, I just wanted to know, and since you asked me the other question, I only think it’s fair that I get to know aswell.” I say and close my books. I think we are done studying for today.