Unlovable? Part 3

Chibs slowly, reluctantly moved away from between my legs but not before kissing the inside of my thigh repeatedly. Tig took his place immediately going straight for my clit, not being nearly as slow or as gentle in his approach. Sucking, licking, swirling his tongue around my clit roughly pining me down to the bed by my hips. Not that I liked  this approach anymore or any less but I couldn't help but watch as Chibs slowly slid his pants and underwear down, shocked as his size wanting to have his cock inside of me. "Fuck!" I screamed when Tig hit the particular spot that drove me crazy. "Mmm!" Tig groaned against me moving his head side, to side in a primal sort of way. "Don't stop Tig! Please! Fuck right there!" I screamed again throwing my head back as he made me cum for the second time  just minutes from the last one.

"God baby, you're so sexy when you cum." Tig growled crawling up to kiss me, making me taste myself on his lips. "Ya really are babygirl, the most beautiful sounds come from your mouth. I'd kill to see that fucking look for the rest of my life, love." Chibs whispered into my ear as Tig continued to kiss my lips in an almost hungry way, teeth grazing my lips. Reaching my hand grazing my sharp nails against Chibs now bare thigh, his words along with Tigs aggressive kisses only bringing me closer to another orgasm. Tig placing his leg between mine grazing my clit, letting me grind against him making me cum for a third time with only the slightest movements. "Mmm, fuck!" I screamed turning my head away slightly, trying not to hurt Tigs ears. "Come over here." Chibs smiled, patting his thighs begging me.

"Yes sir." I moaned restraining myself from leaping at him. Immediately kissing down his chest where his tattoos were chiseled into his skin, taking my time moving up to the side of his neck trying to find the spot that would make him groan into my ear. Finding it much faster than I'd anticipated he gripped the hair on the back of my head roughly, pushing me against him tighter as the sounds I so desperately needed to hear fell from his lips. Sucking, and nipping at his skin wanting to leave as many marks on him as I possibly could feeling him throbbing against my thigh making me involuntarily grind back against it. "i gcónaí ag iarraidh a fháil amach cad a bhraitheann tú fillte timpeall mo choileach." He purred into my ear. "fuck is breá liom nuair a labhraíonn tú liom mar a leithéid!" I purred back earning an irritated look from Tig, being completely unable to understand either of us.

"He can't wait to feel me wrapped around his cock, and I love when he talks to me like that." I breathed out with a small smile. "See, isn't it easier to talk in fucking English?" He retorted kissing my back. "It's not as sexy." Chibs quipped back with a smirk. "You're definitely right, especially when the other person knows exactly what you're saying." I breathed out being pulled back from him by Tig, who was still behind me. Setting me down slowly on his waiting, throbbing cock making me toss my head back, resting it onto his shoulder as I let out another ragged scream from my already sore throat. "You're such a good girl taking me so easily." Tig moaned into my hair, holding me against him by his arms wrapped tightly around my chest. He moved me up and down his cock with such ease, like I was his personal fuck doll only using me for his pleasure.

"Fuck Kat, holy shit!" He managed to get out threw his clenched teeth. "Mmm, you so close to cumming in my tight pussy?" I asked reaching my hands back to tangle in his curly hair. "Pull my hair tighter babe." He demanded in an almost angry tone. I jerked his head forward hearing his groans in my ear, hearing his breathing become more and more ragged as he came closer to his impending orgasm. "Oh my god Kat!" He yelled pulling me up quickly as he stroked himself, his cum dripping down his clenched fist onto his lap. "Such a beautiful little bitch." Tig smiled his blue eyes gleaming as he smacked my cheek, holding my face to stare at me coming down from the incredible high he just had. "Don't be so rough with her, we don't want to hurt her." Chibs scolded him.

"You don't have to treat me like a  porcelain doll baby, I'm not going to break I promise." I told him bluntly, making my way over to him slowly. "No, but you are a woman that needs to be treated gently." He smiled kissing me gently. "But what if I don't want to be treated gently, what if I like the abuse?" I whispered pulling back to just rest my lips against his. "As good as tha sounds I'm one to take my time with a woman, at least the first time." Chibs replied quickly, pushing me down onto the bed straddling my waist. I smiled up at him loving his attention to every single part of my body, taking the time to really admire every curve and tattoo that graced my skin. "Look at ya, I'd do anything for ya you know tha right?" He asked honestly, running his hands against my skin slowly. As he pushed the hair back from my face, kissing me so tenderly and unbelievably lovingly it left me completely speechless.

The way he took the time to show every emotion in the way he moved, the way he held me, touched me, made me feel like I was the most precious thing he'd ever held, that he'd ever hold in his life. Slowly as if I were to disappear in the next blink of his beautiful eyes, he slid inside of me holding my face gently in his hands watching every change in my expression. "Goddamn it Katia." He breathed out, almost panting as he thrust into me slowly. "Filip, please!" I moaned digging my nails into his forearms begging him. With a chuckle he started to thrust harder, making me wrap my legs around his waist pulling him down into me. Gently he took my hands holding them in a light embrace kissing my knuckles never stopping his hard movements, holding them down beside me resting some of his body weight on them.

"Such a gorgeous woman, how I ever got so lucky I'll never begin to understand." He groaned with a smile gracing his lips as he closed his eyes. I held onto his hands tighter looking down at the movement of him going in and out of me, only making it more enjoyable hearing his breathing getting more and more labored as he came closer. "I'm gonna cum love." He stated looking down at me. "Then cum babe, I want to see the look on your face." I moaned biting my bottom lip. "Not until you do, I can restrain myself a little longer." He smiled pounding into me roughly, taking his hand from mine rubbing his fingers against my clit. "Shit!" I yelled feeling so close to yet another orgasm. "Come on baby, cum with me." Chibs growled.

With just a few more thrusts I came around his cock, feeling my walls tighten around him made his face contort into a beautiful almost angelic state. Pulling out he came across my stomach a shattered, guttural sound coming from his throat as he did. Once I pulled my eyes away from him I saw Tig had dressed himself and was now coming back into the room, his phone at his ear looking over at us with a wide smile. "Yeah man we definitely found her." He laughed emphasizing the word definitely a little too sexually. "No, no! We're taking care of her Bobby, everything's fine." He told him rolling his eyes. Chibs grabbed a wash cloth from the bathroom cleaning the mess he'd made from my stomach, tossing it aimlessly over his shoulder as he laid down next to me pulling me close to him.

"We've gotta get ya back to Bobby, he's been so worried about ya." He told me kissing my neck gently. "I know I just needed to deal with what happened, and I couldn't do that with everyone around telling me about how much he didn't deserve me anyway." I whispered back snuggling against his chest. "As long as I'm around no man will ever hurt ya again, I'll be here to take care of you if you'll have me." Chibs told me looking down at me stroking my hair. "I'd let you do anything you wanted, especially let you be mine." I replied kissing his chest, nipping at his skin lightly. "Hey man, what the fuck am I then?!" Tig asked glaring at us both. We both looked over at him unable to keep in our laughter, but I turned opening my other arm for him to lay with me too. Immediately dropping himself on to the bed resting his head on my stomach, holding me against him as much as he could in that position.