I know what you want

"Come on Kat! I promise it'll be fun!" Gemma said clearly irritated with me. I stood there staring at her annoyed and tired of her nagging me to come to a party at her husband's clubhouse. "Gem, I love you but this is ridiculous! I'm not fucking going, I'm not hanging out with a bunch of bikers." I yelled back running my hands through my curls. I paced back and forth across my office trying to figure out how to get out of this, knowing how persuasive she can be. "You're coming to this damn party Kitty! I'm not taking no for an answer, you'll come to my house for family dinner and then you're going to your first party." She stated matter of factly, smiling at me. "You know what? Fine! This one fucking time Gemma, but don't you dare fucking ask me again, ok?!" I yelled laughing. She sat on my couch smirking, with a satisfied looked on her face knowing she got her way. "Ok now go Gemma! I have a body to prepare for a viewing, and I'm 100% sure the Keller family wouldn't appreciate you hovering over it." I laughed showing her to the front door of the funeral home. "See you at 6." She said with a wink. "Goodbye Gemma!" I yelled irritated.

I'd finally finished at work and headed home to get ready for what I knew would be an exhausting night of chaos. Once I'd finished showering and doing my makeup I got a call from Gemma making sure I was coming, and she was sending Clay over to get me just to make sure. Once I finished getting dressed I took one last look in the mirror, hearing the all too familiar roar of a motorcycle engine coming down my street. I quickly noticed I had completely forgotten the bondage tape over my clearly visible nipples. "Fuck!" I laughed. My doorbell rang alerting me he was at my door. "Come in!" I yelled towards the door. I heard the door open, and heavy boots coming into my living room. "You really shouldn't just let people walk in your house Kat!" Clay bellowed from where he stood. "No worries, always have a loaded gun in every room!" I laughed back coming out of my room. "Well the way this place is decorated, it'd probably scare 'em away anyway." Bobby laughed looking around at my very dark home. "What you're not into the whole scary, goth, witch thing?" Clay asked smirking at me. "Not after my ex wife!" Bobby laughed. "You guys ready or what?" I asked rolling my eyes. "You're wearing that?" Clay looked me up and down. "I believe I'll wear whatever the fuck I want Clay." I said glaring at him. "Fine." He said holding his hands up. As we stepped outside I quickly realized I'd have to ride bitch on the back of one of their bikes. "I've never been on a motorcycle before." I said stopping in my tracks. "It's easy, just hold on tight." Clay said swinging his leg over the side. Ok.. I thought walking around the side to get on the back.

As he drove I held onto Clay for dear life legs and arms wrapped tightly around him, but finally half way there I started to enjoy it. Feeling the wind on my face was kind of liberating, seeing everything pass us by so quickly in the beautiful darkness. I finally released my deathgrip on his chest, still keeping my legs around him. I leaned back slightly throwing my arms in the air, letting out a happy yell. "Finally getting the feel for it!?" Clay yelled over the engines roar. "Yes! Fuck I love this!" I laughed. Once we rounded the street to where I assumed their house was, I saw cars and bikes lining the street. Not caring at all I continued with my complete foolishness, loving the feeling of speeding down the road my arms outstretched above me. We pulled into the drive way seeing countless people outside, them all staring at us. Gemma come out to greet us with a smiling spread across her face, as she walked up to us she laughed seeing how I was situated on the bike behind her husband. "You have fun?" She asked helping me off the back. "Yes! So much fun!" I said slightly embarrassed.

I hugged Gemma after apologizing for the millionth time for having my leg wrapped around her husband. "Don't worry about it baby. You're first time on a motorcycle I understand, but don't do it again." She winked. "I promise to never do it again." I said giggling. As we walked up to the steps to and into her house, I saw three very attractive men sitting on her porch, one eyeing me up and down. He was massive with a black beanie on top of his head, and the most gorgeous face I'd ever seen. He stood to his full height, completely towering over me still eyeing me with an unreadable look. "Boys, this is Kat." Gemma said with a laugh. "Yeah? This is Kat?" The man asked licking his lips. "Yep I'm Kat." I said looking up at him smiling. "Well don't you look fucking delicious." A man behind him with curly hair, and piercing blue eyes said biting his lip. "Yeah she does, but you're not gonna be the one to find out." The larger man stated. "I'm Opie." He said looking down at me grabbing my hand and shaking it. His eyes continued to scan every inch of my heavily tattooed frame, as if he was undressing me. "It's nice to meet you Opie." I said slightly breathless. "God, I love the way my name sounds coming from that mouth." He leaned to growl into my ear. "Fuck." I whispered slightly. "Mmm you're definitely going to be saying that later." He hissed. I loved the way this was going already, feeling that familiar feeling in my pussy.