Who's that? Part 3

"Well you're just tryin to make me feel better about myself now." I stated grabbing her face making her look me in the eyes. "I'm honestly not baby, holy fuck." She said back biting her lip slightly. I leaned down kissing her sweetly as I lifted her up to hold her waist tightly again, finally feeling her naked skin on mine making me harder if that were possible. Feeling how soft her skin was as I gripped her back roughly, causing me to groan into her mouth as I kissed her. I pushed her back against the wall breaking the kiss as I felt her grab my cock sliding it against her wet pussy, finally pushing it inside of her. "Are you fuckin kidding me?" I groaned feeling how tight she was. "What?!" She gasped looking confused. "You're so fuckin tight Kat, shit!" I groaned gripping her hips tightly as I pounded into her roughly. "Fuck Opie! Right there don't stop, please don't stop!" She gasped as I hit her gspot perfectly, making me smile feeling pretty good about myself in that moment. "Yeah? Right? There?" I asked in between my ruthless thrusts. Kat just moaned back something I couldn't quite understand as gripping her tightly against me fucking her into the wall behind us. I watched as her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted slightly, making me want to make her mine more than anything. I could stare at that beautiful fucking face for the rest of my life, the pretty little sounds that escaped her mouth everytime I moved in and out of her made me smile. "Come on babygirl, I know you're close. Cum for me, cum all over my cock." I whispered looking down at her face, gently rubbing my cheek. "Keep talking Opie, I love hearing your voice!" She moaned against my skin.

"Kat you should see how fuckin beautiful you look right now. Takin my cock so well, and the little noises you make. Fuck!" I growled into her ear as I thrusted faster. "Put me down and put me on the bed Opie." She moaned running her fingers through my hair. I quickly slipped out of her setting her on her feet, and watched her walk over to the bed as she bent over getting on all fours. "Jesus Christ Kat." I moaned seeing her like that. I walked up behind her massaging her ass cheeks, spreading her wider as I leaned down to suck at her clit. "Fuck!" She screamed as I continued eating her out from behind. "Mmm!" I groaned against her. "Fuck Opie! Oh my god don't fucking stop!" She screamed leaning back into me further. "Shit!" She screamed again cumming finally as I gently rubbed her asshole. I quickly stood up sliding back inside of her gently wrapping my hand around her throat pulling her back against my chest. "This ok?" I asked her trying not to hurt her. "Tighter." She hissed glancing back at me over her shoulder. "Really?" I asked slight dumbfounded. "Yes, choke me Opie!" She almost screamed. "Mmm fuck!" I groaned gripping her throat tightly, looking down seeing a smile on her black smeared lips.

I pushed my thumb past her lips as she sucked it gently, running her tongue against it. "You like that babygirl?" I grunted slamming into her roughly. "Mhm!" She moaned from around my thumb and hand around her throat. "Mmm!" She moaned out loudly, cumming again slumping slightly in my arms. "Holy fuck Kat!" I growled pushing her down against the mattress, holding her down as I fucked her harder. I put my hand on the back of her head pushing her face into the comforter, hearing her moaning the entire time knowing she was loving this made me smirk slightly. "God you're fucking perfect Katia!" I screamed pulling out and cumming across her beautiful round ass. I stood there stroking myself watching her laying there completely fucked out, loving how gorgeous she looked like this. I leaned over her grabbing the pillow, ripping the case from it wiping myself from her ass not giving a fuck about the mess we'd leave them. Kat fell forward laying on her stomach breathing heavily, as she tried to recover from the first round I had in store for her. I watched her for a minutes as she layed there with her eyes closed, not being able to keep my hands off of her I pulled her back up fucking her round after round. Once we finally saw the sun coming up, we layed down holding each other closely. Kat looked so unbelievably gorgeous laying there covered in bruises, and scratch marks with the sun streaming in across her naked skin as she slept. "Ope! You guys awake? We're headin out in a few minutes man!" Jax yelled pounding on the door.

"Yeah we'll be out in a few minutes!" I yelled back trying to cover the ear she wasn't laying on to not wake her so abruptly. She just stirred slightly scrunching up her face, as she heard the commotion making me laugh slightly. "Babygirl? Hey we gotta head out if you're still coming with me." I whispered, pushing her hair out of her face. "Hmm?" She hummed rolling in her back slowly opening her eyes. "You still comin with me or what?" I asked smiling down at her. "You still want me to come with you?" She asked slightly confused. "Duh! What I told you last night was the truth Katia, you're comin with me and you're gonna be mine." I said looking into her big brown eyes. "Opie I don't even live here, I live in New York I'm just visiting Happy." She stated looking slightly sad. "So that's a no then." I breathed out getting up to get dressed. "No Opie! Not at all I just have to pack my bag I have here and then I'll be ready!" She quickly said reaching out for me. "You sure you wanna do this? You don't owe me anything Kat, you can just go back to your life." I stated pulling away from her. "I want to see where this goes Opie, but if you've changed your mind then I'll let you leave." She said back clearly on the verge of tears. "Not at all babe, I just don't want to pull you away from everything." I said turning to cup her face. "You're not! I have my family there that pretty much let's me wander wherever I want and takes care of things for me." She smiled widely. Kat quickly jumped up getting dressed and going to grab her bag, meeting me at my bike with a smirk on her pretty little face. "You sure?" I asked her seriously holding her face in my hands. "Absolutely nothing could keep me from going with you Opie, I'm all in if you want me." She said putting her hands over mine. "Then get on the back babygirl." I said leaning down to kiss her again. "I'm so fucking in to you it's not even funny!" She said giggling. After I secured the extra helmet to her head I helped her on the back and I headed for Charming with Kat clinging tightly to me from behind.