After care

I layed there with Opie over me still stroking himself, complete bliss written across his beautiful features. Eyes closed, head back, muscles flexing as he tried riding his high out as long as possible, to feel like that for as long as possible. I layed there staring at him biting my lip, taking in the beautiful sight above me with complete love for this adonis in my heart. "You're fucking gorgeous, do you know that?" I slightly whispered not being able to take my eyes off of him. He looked down at me with hooded eyes, his eyes quickly shot open scanning my face with a worried look on his. "Shit baby." He said stroking my face. "What?" I laughed slightly confused. "I left bruises all over your beautiful fucking face, I'm so sorry baby." He said with regret written all over his face. "Baby it can't be that bad, I'm completely fine I promise." I said reaching up to grab his forearms. He gently got off of the bed grabbing his discarded tshirt, wiping himself off of my chest and stomach. He threw the shirt back down immediately, still looking very upset. "Come here sweet girl." He said wrapping his arms around me pulling me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pick me up he wrapped my legs around his waist, carrying me to the bathroom. "Baby I'm fine I promise, ok?" I said running my hands through his short hair. "You've got bruises all over your beautiful fucking face, and I put them there. I told you I'd never hurt you Katia, and look at you I fucking did that." He said with disgust in his voice.

As we entered the bathroom I turned my head to look in my large mirror, seeing my reflection I smiled staring at myself. "Why're you smiling like that?" He asked completely confused. "Because I love seeing them Opie, you put them there and I love seeing them! You didn't beat the shit out of me, you did exactly what I asked you to do Opie. I love being able to see the marks on my body after being made love to, you did it out of love and passion not malice." I said honestly, looking into his beautiful green, hazel eyes. "You really liked it that much baby, you aren't hurt?" He asked with a small smile. "Yes Opie I loved it, and no I'm not hurt at all." I said cupping his large face in my much smaller hands. He grabbed my right hand removing from his face, as he kissed each knuckle sweetly. He gently sat me on my feet turning to start the water in the shower, but still holding my hand tightly. He pulled me into a him holding me against his bare chest, tracing patterns across my back as he gently held me with his nose in my hair inhaling my scent deeply. He pulled away quickly picking me up bridal style making me laugh loudly, sitting me down in the bottom and stepping in behind me sitting directly behind me. Opie pulled me back against his chest, as I scooted back grabbing his thighs tightly. "I love you so much Harry." I said leaning down to kiss his knee. "I love you so much Katia. But don't you ever call me Harry again, or I'll spank you." He said kissing the top of my head.

We layed there until the water cascading down on us ran cold, making me shiver slightly. "Let's get out baby you're freezing." He chuckled again kissing my head. "We didn't even wash ourselves!" I laughed standing up to grab the shampoo bottle. I stood under the freezing water shaking as I washed my hair, staring at Opie sitting below me with a smirk on his face. "Come here." He said standing up and pulling me against him bringing his hands to my head, scrubbing my curly hair. "How do you keep up with this curly fucking mane?" He laughed breathlessly. "More hair product than you've ever seen in your life." I said kissing his chest. He leaned my head back to rinse the suds out, watching my face as he held my head. He pulled my head back towards him cupping my face, kissing my bruises softly. I closed my eyes as he trailed the soft kisses across my face taking his time to kiss every single spot, I loved how gentle this giant brood of a man could be but, also how he could take complete control over me with a single word. He trailed the kisses from my face down to my bruised neck kissing every mark across my throat, still taking his time with me being so soft and gentle. I felt his lips moving down my chest, down my right arm kissing the bruises there and slowly trailing them back up, across my chest again and down my left arm and back up to my shoulder. "You're going to have to stop that, if you're trying to be sweet and take care of me." I said completely breathless. "Oh really?" He said as his kisses traveled down to my stomach kissing across it, from my right hip to my left.

He reached behind me trailing his hand against my skin, to grab the bottle of conditioner slowly coming up kissing me gently. He smiled down at me as he squirted the conditioner into his hand, gently rubbing it into my hair kissing me softly. "You're such a fucking tease." I said irritated but smiling. I stepped out from under the stream of water, grabbing my comb from the shelf next to me. "Nope." He said grabbing it from my hand, gently running it through my hair. Once he finished he gently washed my body, being more thorough then he needed to be with my breasts and clit. "You keep fucking teasing me, and I'm going to take care of it myself lover." I said grabbing his hand. "Please do it yourself, let me watch." He said biting my thigh. "Nah, maybe later." I said moving away from him and rinsing my body and hair. I stepped out of the shower leaving him standing there looking amused, and clearly very excited by his throbbing cock. "Mmm Opie, you keep looking at me with your naked, oh so sexy body I'm going to cum right here." I slightly moaned out. "Goddamn it Kat, please fucking do." He growled stroking himself very slowly.