My Crow

Opie and I had been dating for about 6 months and it had been the best 6 months of my entire life, we hadn't really been apart the whole time. But right now he had to go on a run with the club and I absolutely hated it, not having anything to do when I got home from work or really anybody to talk to besides Gemma of course. I layed there watching another horror movie trying to pass the time hoping he would finally call me and let me know anything about how the run had been going. As I watched the movie my phone finally buzzed telling me I had a text, I looked down finally seeing Opies name come across my phone. I opened it, "hey babygirl, I'm finally headed home I missed you so much! I'll be there in just a couple hours meet me at the clubhouse I've got a surprise for you😉" I smiled down at my phone quickly replying "Ok Opie, please be careful and I'll see you there!😘" sending it as I got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready to see him. I kept wondering what this surprise could possibly be, he hadn't ever gotten me one before. I hurried in the shower but making sure I was completely clean, washing and exfoliate my face. I was so excited I could barely contain myself turning my speaker up as loudly as it could go, dancing around as I got dressed. I was halfway dressed when I heard someone pounding on my door and ringing my doorbell repeatedly. I quickly put my robe back on and grabbed my glock from the bedside table, quietly walking to the door looking through the peephole, finally seeing Gemma looking annoyed. "Hey Gem!" I shouted over the music smiling. "What the fuck are you listening to?!" She yelled laughing. "Gem don't be such an old lady, it's death metal!" I said banging my head to the breakdown. "Oh baby, you're something else!" She laughed slightly dancing now too.

I ran to my room turning it down so we could talk, her following closely behind me. "So what's up?" I asked sitting down at my vanity. "Figured I'd come pick you up so we could meet the guys at the club." She smirked at me as I started my makeup. "Ok! That's sounds good I appreciate it." I smiled at her the through the mirror. "So you wanna get baked before we leave?" Gemma asked with an eyebrow raised. "Um, of course! Go grab my bong out of the closet, it's on the top shelf!" I smiled at her again. She quickly returned with it in her hand running to fill it with water, as she came back she'd already pack a giant bowl. "Where's your lighter baby?" She asked with her hand out. "Here." I said handing it to her. "You want first hit?" She handed it to me. "Yes! I'll save you half though!" I giggled taking a hug rip from it. "Your turn." I said holding in the hit. We continued smoking as I finished my makeup, talking and laughing the entire time. "Shit Kitty! It's already 7 they said they'd be there at 6!" She laughed laying on my bed. "Oh fuck!" I giggled getting up to finish getting dressed. "Gem everytime you come over we get so fucking stoned, I can barely pull myself from the couch!" I said doubling over in a fit of laughter. "Come on! Hurry up before Clay comes to get us both!" She said laughing too. "Ok! Ok! Help me find my fucking boots, you know the docs with the studs!" I yelled from my closet. "There you go!" She said throwing them at me. "Thanks dollface." I smiled.

As we got into the car Gemma's phone started ringing, us both knowing it was Clay or Jax ready to send out the search party. "Hello?" She giggles as she answered. "God Ma, where the fuck are you two?" He said laughing. "Don't worry love, we're on our way!" I yelled giggling to the phone. "Hurry up!" He laughed hanging up. She drove quickly to the lot pulling in faster than she needed to, making me laugh the end time. "There you are babygirl!" Opie yelled making quick strides over to me as I got out of the car. "Awe baby! I missed you go much!" I said still laughing uncontrollably. He picked me up off my feet, me wrapping my legs around his waist holding him tightly. "God your hair smells like weed!" He laughed burying his face in it. "We got fucking blaaaazzzed!" I laughed throwing my head back laughing still. "I could tell as soon as you got outta her car." He said kissing me roughly. I immediately returned the kiss with just as much passion, loving having him back in my arms completely whole and safe. "I fucking missed you baby!" I said pulling away smiling at him. "I missed you so much Katia." He said kissing my neck sloppily. "So you ready for your surprise?" He smiled at me still holding me tightly. "Yes! Show me to the surprise!" I said squeezing him tighter. He laughed as he carried me to the clubhouse with everyone standing around smiling at us. "What are you up to Opie Winston?" I asked looking around at everyone standing there with knowing looks. He gently put me down on my feet grabbing my hand leading me to the double doors, that I generally was never allowed behind. I saw Happy sitting there with all of his equipment set up to do tattoos, I hoped I knew what was about to happen but I didn't want to get my hopes up to high.

"So since you've been my whole world for 6 months, I was wondering you ready to be my old lady? And maybe get my crow tattooed on you if you want?" He said holding my face in his large hands. "Yes Opie! Of fucking course I'm ready, are you kidding me?!" I almost screamed with tears in my eyes. "I fucking told you she was gonna do it!" Jax said coming up behind us. "So where do you have room to put the fuckin thing?" Happy asked laughing. "Um, there's some room on my back and my stomach." I smiled taking my shirt off. "Where should I put it baby?" I asked Opie. "How about your side, the one without your brothers piece on it." He said holding my waist. "Alright baby, if that's where you want it then that's where it'll go." I smile standing on my tiptoes to kiss him. I layed down across their famous table settling on my side, seeing everybody coming in to watch. I layed there talking to everyone about how the trip went, not even focused on the tattoo just excited to finally have Opie's crow on me forever. Before I knew it Happy was wiping it down, and applying the after care to it. "You ready to look at it?" He asked taking his gloves off. "No! I don't think so..." I said sarcastically. "Get up!" Opie laughed pulling my hands to help me up. I looked into the mirror they had brought in, with tears streaming down my cheeks as I scanned it. "Holy fuck Happy, it's beautiful. Oh my god." I said still slightly crying. "You sat like a fucking rock Kat." He stated looking at me. "Looks like you're stuck with me babygirl." Opie said kneeling to kiss around it. "Nobody I'd rather be stuck with babe." I said with a teary smile on my face. "I love you Katia." He stared up at me. "I love you more, Opie." I said running my fingers threw his short hair.