Unlovable? Part 2

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled at the door still hearing the loud banging coming from the other side. With no answer and not a whole lot to lose at this point, I grabbed the glock I never went anywhere without and headed to the door. Opening it with my free hand I pointed my other at whoever was on the outside of that door, cocking the gun before it even registered who I was aiming at. "Nice to see you too doll." Tig smiled while Chibs grabbed the gun in a swift motion, a smile on his gorgeous face the entire time. "Babe we've been so fuckin worried about you." Chibs told me slipping the gun into the waistband of my black sweatpants. "I told everyone not to fucking worry about me anymore, this lowely little whore can handle herself." I told them sarcastically. "Babe you're the farthest thing from a whore that I've ever met." Tig told me a hint of sadness in his voice.

"You're such a beautiful girl Katia, whatever that peice of shit told you is not true." Chibs told me placing his hand on my cheek trying to make me look at him. "Through the course of this relationship I developed such an insecurity, that I promised myself I'd never let anyone do to me. Having him say all the vulgar things he did that night triggered something in me, and I can't shake the feeling I am in fact all those things after all." I told him holding his wrist, leaning into his soft, sweet touch. "Babe you'll never be any of those things, you're someone that deserves to be shown how beautiful you are every chance they get." Chibs whispered leaning his head against mine, our noses touching.

"Doll you're the best, most beautiful, loveable woman I've ever met. You definitely deserve to be shown that every goddamn day." Tig told me holding my waist from behind. "Yeah and who's going to want me? Especially after Andy opens his huge fucking mouth?" I asked still being held by two men I'd always felt so safe, not to mention attracted to. "Ya won't have to worry about him openin his mouth for a while, we showed him what happens when you hurt someone we love." Chibs smiled still with his face gently resting against mine. I smiled knowing it was wrong I found so much joy in it, not to mention how fucking sexy it was that they'd do that for me. As if he could read my mind Chibs leaned closer kissing my lips gently, biting my lip roughly as he pulled away with a growl.

"You want to be shown, we can show you Kat just like I've always fucking wanted to." Tig whispered into my ear still holding my waist. "Fuck." I whispered back gripping Chibs by the kutte. Slowly he stepped back pulling me with him, until he fell back on to the large bed making me tumble down onto his body. Stradling his waist I sat up looking down at him with the most need I'd felt in longer than I could even begin to remember, feeling Tigs cold rings but warm hands running against the skin just beneath my shirt. Pulling it up my body and over my head, revealing that I wasn't wearing a bra underneath the Slayer shirt I'd had on. "Jesus Christ Katia, I've never seen a more beautiful fucking woman in my life." Chibs hummed holding my waist tightly.

He immediately flipped me onto my back going straight for the sweatpants that were clinging tightly to my body, hooking his finger in the waistband pulling them slowly down my legs along with the panties I had on. Tig standing back in awe as if he was watching porn on his television screen, slowly taking his clothes off while he did enjoying the show playing out in front of him. Chibs sat up slipping his kutte off along with his shirt, leaning back down to hold my face in his hands I pulling him gently down by the rosary he always wore. Kissing his lips roughly only wanting to feel wanted by Chibs someone I'd always found so sexy, his scars only extenuating his beautiful smile and the dimples he had on both sides. "So he's just going to stand there like a freak?" I asked breathless, looking over at Tig completely naked and rock hard who hadn't taken his eyes off of us.

"If he wants to stand there, then we let him baby just focus on me." Chibs stated in a deeper, almost animalistic way. "Mmm." I moaned running my fingers threw his slicked back silver hair. He slowly kissed down my body until he was at my stomach, looking up at me for permission to proceed with his actions staring at me, searching for any hesitation in my dark eyes. Not finding any at all he kissed my clit in an almost feather light way, going so slowly as he ran his tongue against the piercing I had there groaning when he touched the cold metal. "Stop going so slow man, eat her pussy like it's the last meal you'll ever have." Tig groaned out still standing there watching us. "I know what I'm doin Tig not my first time." Chibs bit back annoyed at the  interruption.

Chibs tilted his head back down kissing my clit sloppily, sucking it into his warm, waiting mouth flicking his tongue across it quickly. I bent my knees bringing them up slightly holding his head in between my thighs, bucking my hips up slightly to get more friction causing the most obscene noises to come from both men. Arching my back, hands fisting the sheets so tightly my knuckles were surely turning white, eyes shut, mouth slightly agape as I listened to all the noises they were making. "Oh mein Gott Chibs! Ich werde kommen, bitte hör nicht auf!" I screamed knowing he loved when I spoke in German and that he'd be able to understand exactly what I was begging for. "Scheiße! Magst du das Baby?" He cooed kissing my inner thigh. "Ja! Bitte mach weiter, hör nicht auf!" I moaned biting my lip as I looked down at him.

"Fuck dude, don't stop I need to see the look on her face when she finally cums!" Tig snapped from behind us. "Will ya shut the fuck up? You're not doin anything standing there with your dick out be fucking quiet!" Chibs growled gripping my legs tighter in his annoyance. Slowly going back to focus on me kissing and sucking gently at my pussy, flicking his tongue in just the right spot I clenched my thighs around his head cumming so hard the only sounds that came out of my throat were strangled sounding. "Mmm! Chibs!" I finally managed to scream out. "Fuck let me taste that gorgeous pussy." Tig groaned leaning down on the bed.