I know what you want Part 2

As I followed behind Gemma into her beautiful home, I could still feel Opie's eyes on me. "So you glad you came?" Gemma asked with a knowing look on her face. "Yep." I stated trying to play it cool. "Mhm" She hummed back in response, smirking the entire time. I continued to follow her through the house until we reached the kitchen, where I was introduced to countless people of which I was sure I'd never remember the names of. They all seemed to be nice enough, I just didn't plan on ever being at one of these "events" again with a fucking biker club of all things. "What the hell did I get myself into?" I whispered to myself mostly. "Well baby, you found yourself a family. One that will alway protect you, be there for you when you need them, and do anything in their power to do right by you. We might be rough around the edges but once you know us, we'll never leave you on your own Kat." She said pulling me into a tight hug. "Well I'm not sure I intended on finding a family Gemma, but if you guys really mean it I'm happy to be here." I replied tearfully. "Kat I love you, I told you when I met you I'd always be here. All you had to do was let me and my boys do that. You've had it rough and I know that without you having to tell me so, you're here all alone and I want you to have us behind you from now on. Ok?" She finished still holding me tightly. "Ok Gem, ok." I said holding her just as tightly. We heard heavy boots approaching from behind us, as we stood there holding on to each other.

"What the fuck did you do Ma?!" A man asked very concerned, before pulling her away from me. "Nothing son, this is the girl I've been telling you about." She said wiping tear from her eyes, gesturing towards me. "Hey sweetheart, you ok?" He asked looking me in the eyes. "Yeah I'm sorry. I'm fine don't worry about it." I said slightly teary eyed and completely embarrassed. God why are all of these fucking men so attractive? I thought, realizing quickly I was still staring into his beautiful blue eyes, crying slightly. "You sure?" He asked very concerned and reaching out to grab my upper arm. "Yeah we just had a heavy talk." I said looking at the floor now. The man put his fingers under my chin to pull my face back up, to look at him again. "Ok babe, if you need anything I'm here. I'm Jax by the way." Jax said caressing my face with his hand. "I'm Kat." I stated, still crying. "Come here." He said pulling me close to him, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arm around him squeezing tightly, crying slightly harder into his chest. "It's alright." He whispered kissing my head.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Clay asked slightly confused. "Nothing baby." Gemma said kissing him. I finally pulled away knowing my makeup must look like absolutely shit by now. "I'm sorry Jax, I didn't mean to get my makeup all over your kutte." I said smiling slightly. "No problem darlin' I'll show you to the bathroom to touch it up." He said holding my hand pulling me with him. As we entered the bathroom I looked in the mirror, slightly shocked I didn't look wicked messed up by now. "Fuck! I forgot my purse!" I said irritated at myself. "I can run you home to grab it if you want." He stated smiling at me in the mirror. "Would you? Are you sure?" I asked relieved. "Come on!" He laughed grabbing my hand again. "Ok!" I giggled back. As we walked back through the house, Opie caught a glimpse of us walking to the door. "Where you goin?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "To get her purse." Jax said opening the door. "Alright I'll come with you, be your backup." Opie said trailing behind us. "Cool." Jax said smirking at him. "Who am I riding with?" I asked walking to the bikes. "Whoever you want." Jax said with another smirk. "Umm I don't know, who's the better driver?" I laughed. "Honestly? Neither of us!" Opie said laughing as he handed me a helmet. "Fuck, alright then." I breathed out swinging my leg over the nearest bike. Jax got on the front patting my knee as he did, laughing as he started the bike. I put the helmet on making sure it was secure proceeding to wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms tightly around his chest. As we pulled out of the long driveway he put his hand on my knee, squeezing it roughly. Not expecting it I gasped into his ear, hearing him growl in response.

We continued our 30 minute drive back to my house, me still with my legs around him tightly. Finally relaxing again feeling like he was a good enough driver, I put my hands behind me loving the feeling of being on the back of a bike. "You know, I like you on the back of my bike!" Jax yelled behind his shoulder at me, grabbing my knee again. "I like it too!" I yelled back laughing. I looked over at Opie smiling brightly at him, him smiling back at me revving his engine slightly. We pulled down my street seeing my house I felt slightly upset to get off the bike, really starting to love being on one. "It's the black one!" I yelled to Jax. He nodded in response going to it, pulling in behind my truck. He killed the engine staring at it looking kind of in awe. "That yours?" He asked playfully. "Yep! It was my dads, 1965 Chevy C10." I replied happily. "Woah completely restored." He said touching it. "I have an '09 in the garage, and a '67 Impala." I winked walking up to my porch. "You wanna see 'em?" I asked giggling. "Fuck yes." Opie said coming up behind me. "Ok!" I said unlocking my door. I pushed open my door gesturing for them to come in too, stepping inside holding open the glass door for them. They came into my completely dark house standing looking at each other smiling, I flipped on the lights walking to my closet to get my purse. "It's not just a faze, is it?" Opie laughed looking around. "Nope! It's not just a faze daddy." I said not thinking about what just came out of my mouth.