You're Beautiful Like Nothing I've Seen

God today had been so fucking long and all I wanted was to be home, in my warm bed and laying next to Opie. I got in my truck driving home as fast as I could without being pulled over, trying to keep a look out for any cops in the darkness. Pulling in to the driveway I saw Opie's bike already in front of the garage, smiling knowing he was here and not getting into trouble with the club. "Hey babygirl." He greeted me opening the door with a smile before I could even get my key to unlock it. "Hi sweetheart." I smiled hugging him tightly. "How did you know I was here?" I giggled looking up at him. "You think I didn't hear that loud truck, and you're fucking subs from 4 blocks away?" He laughed loudly. "You've got a good point...." I trailed off looking behind him, seeing candles lighting up our living room. My mouth was wide open with tears forming in my eyes, Opie looking down at me gripping my jaw and closing it for me. "Come on babygirl, I've got something I need to talk to you about." He said grabbing my hand with a smile. I followed him in leaning over to take my boots off, not wanting to ruin the beautifully put together house I know he'd spent so much time cleaning. "I don't know how to cook, but I ordered food for dinner." He smiled pulling my chair out for me.

"Holy shit Opie, what's going on? What did you do?" I breathed out feeling confused. "Baby I didn't do anything, I just wanted to do something nice for you." He smiled rolling his eyes at me. "Ok?" I said mostly as a question still smiling.
I sat there too freaked out to eat, not really knowing what to think at this point hoping he just wanted to be sweet. We sat in silence eating our dinner me not wanting to get into what he needed to talk to me about, feeling shaky and uncomfortable. "Katia, there, uh there's something I need to talk to you about..." He started with a slight stutter in his voice. "What's that?" I asked him still looking at my plate. Opie got out of his chair coming closer to me, standing over with an unreadable look on his face. "Katia Berkowitz, I've been in love with you from the moment I met you. Everything I ever dreamed of, everything I've wanted in a woman, the most understanding, kind hearted person I know." He continued with tears forming in his eyes now. "You're beautiful like nothing I've seen, and I can't imagine a life without you in it. Will you marry me Katia?" Opie finished getting on his knee in front of me. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I screamed cupping his face as he stared into my eyes. "Yes babygirl! So is that a no?" He questioned reaching in his pocket pulling out a black velvet box. "No Opie! I mean no it's not a no, yes!" I yelled starting to cry. "Holy shit, you fuckin scared me!" He breathed out grabbing me in a bone crushing embrace.

He kissed me gently holding my face in his hands, not wanting to let go or pull away. Finally pulling away he opened the box, taking out a black opal ring in the shape of a coffin. "What the fuck Opie?!" I asked looking at it as he removed my other ring, and pushing it onto my left ring finger. "You like it?" He chuckled kissing my hand. "Seriously?! I'm in love with it!" I cried leaning in to wrap my arms around his neck again. Opie picked me up holding me tightly in his arms, as he swung us in a circle kissing my cheek over and over again. "Ich liebe dich!" I said still crying against his neck. "I love you too babygirl." He said with tears in his voice too. I kissed him gently slowly deepening it, pushing my tongue into his mouth moaning slightly. He sat me down on the counter slowly unbuttoning my shirt and running his fingers against my skin. Gently kissing the skin of my breasts that was pushing over the top of the cups of my bra leaving hickeys on my pale skin. "God Kat, I'm so fuckin in love with you." He said looking up at me. "Ich bin verliebt in dich Opie." I said smiling brightly. We heard pounding on the front door as Jax popped his head in with his infamous smirk on his face. "So she said Yes?" He laughed loudly. "Yes I said, yes! Look at this fucking ring Jax!" I yelled seeing the whole club behind him as they filed into our livingroom.

I jumped down from the counter walking over to show off my engagement ring, Opie watching me with such pride in his eyes. "You're so in love with that woman, it's kind of fuckin disgusting man." I heard Jax say to him bumping his shoulder. "I am! You're just jealous because you can't find one like that." He laughed nudging him back. After hours of conversation and countless congratulatory shots for Opie, everyone finally left us to celebrate. I looked over at my man stumbling around the kitchen, trying his best to reheat some of the left over food. "You need help baby?" I called over to him with a smile. "Nah! I've got it, you just sit there babygirl." He slurred with a crooked smile. After watching him eat his food like a toddler, he stood still completely off balance stumbling back to the couch. "I need to get you to bed before you destroy the fucking house you broot." I giggled grabbing ahold of him around the waist, leading him to our bedroom. I pushed him onto the bed taking his pants off, and moving to help him with his shirt. "Mmm, you gonna take my boxers off too?" He groaned. "Keine chance, dass du zu betrunken bist. Denken sie daran, was das letzte mal passiert ist?" I asked playfully. "I have no idea what the fuck you just said!" He replied laughing loudly. "Sorry!" I laughed getting almost completely undressed to lay next to him. "No don't be! I love when you speak in german, but I can't understand it." He drunkenly giggled. "I said not a chance, do you remember what happened last time?" I said pulling the sheets up to cover us and laying on his stomach. "I fell asleep right after I came!" He yelled laughing harder. "Yes you did, and I just want to cuddle with you even though you smell like a bar." I smile kissing his skin gently. Opie ran his fingers up and down my spine gently, humming quietly as he kissed my head. I felt him stop and his hand fall next to me on the bed, his breathing evening out as he fell asleep snoring quietly. "Sweet dreams, meine liebe." I whispered kissing his stomach.