⎼⎼⌞chapter nine⌝⎼⎼

I threw on the matching outfit Staci and I had picked out. It was a sexy deer costume with a Christmas light necklace that lights up. All the Bella's were suppose to be dressed up and going door to door in the dorm halls to deliver telegrams. Staci and I of course chose to partner up. I quickly glanced up when I heard the door opening, Donald came walking inside as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"What's up with you." I said causing him to look up at me, noticing my outfit.

"More pressing matters at hand such as, where are you going to dressed as a sexy deer?" He said with wide eyes as he stared at me.

"Handing out telegrams with Staci." I said as I grabbed my thigh high boots and slipped them on.

"Well in that case, when do you think you'll be back? I just want to know so I'll know if I need to send a search party out for you." He said as he took off his jacket and made his way over to his bed.

"An hour. Hour and a half at most." I said shrugging my shoulders, making my way to my desk and grabbing the telegrams that Aubrey had put Staci and I in charge of delivering.

"Good, you know I can't sleep without a certain someone as my pillow." He said nonchalantly as I blushed.

"Well, see you when I get back." I said awkwardly as I quickly closed the door behind me. I quickly made my way to the entrance of the dorm hall where Staci stood waiting for me.

"Finally, I thought I was going to have to pull you away from that boy myself. What's the deal? We're you busy getting railed by Mr. Dreamy?" Staci said playfully pushing me as I chuckled.

"I wish." I mumbled as Staci grabbed the telegrams from me.

"You're hot. All you have to do is just kiss him and he'll end up leading you to his bed." Staci said looking at me confused.

"I don't know, I think it's more then just wanting to have sex with him. I think I really like him. I don't want to be the one to make the first move, I mean he is my roommate. Imagine how awkward the rest the year would be if that isn't what he wants. Plus Aubrey would have my head on a spike if I do anything with him." I said exasperated over the entire situation thats been racking my brain for the last several days.

"Cassie, anyone with eyes can tell your both into each other. You guys are nonstop giving each other the 'please do me' eyes. Besides you guys can always just sneak around anyways, who cares what Aubrey thinks." Staci said as she quickly pulled the door open and held it for me as I walked through.

"I just don't want it to be a wam bam thank you ma'am kind of thing. I think I like him Staci." I said as we began hunting down the specific room we were going to be delivering too.

"Alright so just start dropping hints. Or just start getting a bit more irresistible each day." She said, rolling her eyes and giving the bird to the guys who whistled at us as we walked by.

"That's not a bad idea." I said nodding my head as we stopped at the door and knocked. After a couple seconds a nerdy looking boy with curly hair and glasses opened the door. We quickly sang a couple lines from the song Aubrey had instructed us to sing.

"Here you go you naughty boy." Staci said holding the telegram out, winking at the guy as he took the card in his hands.

"T-Thank you." He stuttered as he readjusted his glasses, slowly closing the door.

"Yeah, just leaving your hand on his shoulder or just keep eye contact with him longer than normal. Or if you're feeling extra ballsy. Look into his eyes, then glance at his lips, then boom back to the eyes. As if you never even looked at his lips. Guys fall for that every time." Staci said to me as we made our way over to the next door.