⎼⎼⌞chapter two⌝⎼⎼

I plopped down onto my bed as I finally finished putting the last of my things in my desk.

"It looks nice." I heard, glancing up I saw Donald sitting on his bed facing me as his friend continued chatting.

"Thanks, sorry your stuck with all my girly decor." I giggled as he chuckled along with me.

"No, no, I like it don't stress it. If anything I'm sorry your stick with all my mix matched colors, my side of the room looks like one big junk drawer compared to yours." He said shrugging his shoulders as he let out a grin.

"No way, what? I think your bright red pillow case goes perfectly with your bright yellow sheets. And the car posters REALLY seem to bring it all together." I said sarcastically as he burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Maybe when you're not busy we can go out and you can help me get some better things to fix my side of the room up with, yeah?" he asked while raising his eyebrows and tilting his head. It was the hottest thing I've seen in awhile.

I bit my lip as I smiled at him while nodding my head, wondering if he's picking up what i'm trying to subtly lay down. Before I could say anything back his friends all quickly get up, causing us to glance over at them.

"Dude, we gotta go to the activities fair." One of them said to Donald as they all started walking towards the door and slowly started piling out.

"I'll see you there right? You definitely won't miss us in the crowd, I can promise you that." He chuckled as he got up from his bed, walking with his back towards the door as he waited for me to reply.

"Yeah, I'll catch up with you." I said as I watched him.

"Good, now I'm expecting to see your beautiful face at least once while i'm down there." He said as he stood in the doorway before shooting me one last grin and turning around as he walked out.

***

Donald's POV

"Why does Donald get the hot roommate? I never got to share a room with a girl." Bumper complained as all the guys agreed

"I wish she took me up on getting her number." Brian said loudly sighing as everyone snickered

"Yeah right, your lucky her brother didn't beat your ass. That dude was huge." Greg said laughing as he shoved Brian.

"Hey you know what? You're right, that's probably why she didn't give me it." Brain said snapping his fingers as if he just made a ground breaking discovery.

"No." I said shaking me head at his stupidity.

"Not at all man." Greg backed me up as he shook his head.

"Guys I call dibs, honestly couldn't you see she was into me?" Bumper said smirking as he shrugged.

"Bumper I hate to break it to you but she said she had to walk her dog." I said, how he didn't pick up on that fake excuse blows my mind.

"Yeah, what about it? I mean I don't like dogs but it's definitely not a deal breaker to me." Bumper said rolling his eyes.

"Bumper, there isn't any animals allowed on campus." I said slowly trying to get him to comprehend what I'm trying to say.

"That just means she's hiding her dog somewhere so she won't get caught." Bumper said looking at me as if I was the stupid one.

"You keep telling yourself that," I muttered as all the other guys snickered. "Listen, she was flirting with me. I'm just saying, don't get any of your hopes up." I told them all as I shrugged my shoulders.