⎼⎼⌞chapter sixteen⌝⎼⎼

"Ugh, I don't wanna get up." I groaned as Donald reached out groggily trying to turn off the alarm as his head was still rested in the crook of my neck.

"You and me both." He mumbled pulling me closer as we laid together for a few more minutes. Donald eventually sitting up as he rubbed his eyes trying to wake himself up. I placed my head on his lap as he put on his glasses and scrolled through his phone for a bit.

"Better wake up, you're gonna be late baby bubble." Donald said quietly as he placed his hand on my shoulder and shook me.

"I'm up. I'm up." I said letting out a big yawn as I stretched.

"It's too early for this." I said finally getting up and making my way to the bathroom, joining Donald. We stood in the bathroom together getting ready for our final performances, having small conversations in between.

"Woah, what happened to the sexy flight attendant look?" Donald asked me grinning, as I changed into something similar to what Staci was going to be wearing today.

"That is top secret Bella information that I can't disclose to the enemy." I said teasingly as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, I see how it is. Well you know what I also have some top secret treble information that I can't share."  Donald said smirking as he shrugged his shoulders, staring at me through the mirror while he brushed his teeth. I grinned as I glanced at our room realizing it was going to be completely empty in a matter of days.

"Do you think we'll still be together when we graduate?" I asked looking up at Donald as he continued brushing his teeth, looking confused about why I was asking such a question.

"I'm not sure. I really hope we are, I hope we're together when we both start our careers. Maybe on day we'll even start a family if you want." Donald said blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck while he put his toothbrush away.

"You would want that with me?" I asked him, blushing as well.

"In a heartbeat." Donald said grinning as he wrapped me into a hug, trailing kisses all the way down from my cheek to me collarbone.

"I hope we do." I said sighing in pure bliss, which only encouraged Donald even more as he picked me up and placed me on counter in the bathroom. he stood in between my legs as he pulled me into a kiss full of passion. I tangled my hands in his hair, his hand beginning to sneak up from the bottom of my shirt. Letting out a small gasp at the touch of his cold finger tips grazing my mid drift as he slowly trailed higher.

We both jumped in surprise when we heard Donald's phone begin to go off loudly. Donald sighed as he made his way over to pick up the phone, mumbling something along the lines of 'I'll be there' to whoever was on the other line. I shook my head, smirking as I saw how flustered Donald was.

"Gotta start heading to the bus." He said sighing after hanging up the phone. I nodded as I grabbed everything I would need for the day, Donald doing the same, eventually making our way to the door.

After about a five minute walk we made it to our buses, that were shockingly parked side by side for once. I gave a quick kiss to Donald as we both got onto our separate buses.

"Hey aca-bitches." I said as I made my way onto the bus, seeing all the girls sitting down in their seats. I was greeted with all of them saying hello, as we finished up with a few things before finally taking off.

***

"Good luck dorks." I said smiling up at them and walking towards the rest of the Bellas as they watched a group perform the song The Final Countdown.