⎼⎼⌞chapter four⌝⎼⎼

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up, I looked down at my waist seeing Donald's arm wrapped around me. Slowly moving his arm over I rolled out of bed, careful to not wake him up.

Glancing down I realize I'm still wearing Donald's clothes and blush. I decide to head downstairs and see if any one else is awake. I quietly make my way down the steps and spot Unicycle and Greg chatting downstairs.

"Hey aca-aasholes, what are you guys doing?" I said smiling over at them as they glance over at me.

"Morning Cass! We're just talking about what we bet is gonna happen at auditions today." Greg said grinning.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot that's today." I quickly pulled my phone out of my waistband and texted my group chat with Jesse and Benji to wish them luck on their auditions for the trebles today.

"Yeah, are you still trying out for the Bella's?" Unicycle asked as I caught him giving Greg a quick side glance.

"If I can make it on time soccer tryouts end the same time. You know how they normally drone on and on afterwards." I said as I checked the time noticing I should head back over to the dorm to get ready for it.

"Are you alright? Last night was kind of crazy, with that crazy guy and all." Greg said as he glanced over at me.

"My elbow is kind of bruised up from how i landed on it, but it's alright looks pretty gnarly. Thank you guys for helping me, I'm pretty lucky that you all were there." I said biting my lip as I showed them the elbow.

"When you're with us you don't need to worry about creeps like that we'll protect you." Unicycle said as Greg nodded his head.

"Thank you guys, I really do appreciate it. I'm gonna go wake up Donald and then head back to my dorm to get dressed. I'll see you guys later." I said smiling at them as I began turning around.

"Yeah for sure, and uh It'll be really cool to see you at all the events if you did get in. Just blows that you'll have to be on the losing side." Greg said chuckling as I turned around again giving him the bird as I laughed along with him.

I began walking back up the stairs and walked back into the room Donald was in. Quietly cracking open the door I notice Donald was up and sitting on his phone.

"Goooood morning sleeping beauty." I joked as he glanced back up at me grinning.

"That's funny cause I don't recall getting a kiss as the reason I woke up." Donald said raising his eyebrows up at me.

"Well if you insist." I said dramatically as I bent down and kissed his cheek.

"See, that's what I'm talking about." Donald said grinning as I chuckled until I caught him glancing down at my elbow, before gently pulling my arm closer to take a look at it.

"Shit, I forgot all about that. Does it hurt to move it?" Donald asked concerned as he quickly sat up to get a better look without having to move it around.

"No, It's alright." I said embarrassed over what had happened.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you sooner." Donald said biting his lip and looking from my wrist back up to me.

"What are you talking about? Heard you landed some pretty heavy kicks." I said confused, as he still shrugged his shoulders feeling as if he still didn't do much.