⎼⎼⌞chapter one⌝⎼⎼

u guys have literally bullied me so much that im going back n rewriting it. proof that bullying works.

***

I looked at the scenery passing by as we pulled up to Barden University. I looked down at my outfit, I was still sweating balls despite wearing shorts and a crop top.

I twirled my hair when the car came to a sudden stop, we got out and my dad pulled out my luggage while my older brother and I got my five year old brother out of his car seat.

We successfully got everything out of the car and put it onto a cart, and my dad turned towards me pulling me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much, it feels like it was yesterday when I changed your fifth diaper." He said sadly giving me a peck on the forehead.

"It would of been first but I just got grossed out and couldn't get myself to do it." He quickly ushered out.

"Dad, Stop." I said chuckling a little at his ridiculousness.

"Oh alright, but I love you." he said hugging me again.

"I love yo-" I said smiling before getting cut off by my mother.

"We need to hurry up, your aunt is at the house waiting for us to come home." my mom said smiling at me, as I rolled my eyes discreetly. Daniel tapped my shoulder and giving me a small grin as I turned around to pull him into a hug.

"I won't miss you that much, now I can bring my friends home without you flirting with them." Daniel said chuckling and ruffling my hair.

"Shut up, besides they were the ones coming to flirt with me." I muttered giggling while slapping his hands away. Looking down as I feel a tap on my leg and spotting Tommy smiling at me with one of his front teeth missing.

"I'm going to miss you sissy!" He said grinning up at me. I picked him up and started tickling him causing him to erupt into giggles and start squirming around in my arms.

"I'm going to miss you too, don't lose anymore teeth while I'm gone, got it mister?" I said kissing his forehead a giving him one last hug before putting him down.

"Well I gotta' find my dorm, you guys can come if you want." I said turning back towards my parents, as Tommy reached up to hold my hand.

"Okay take Tommy and Dan with you, me and your Dad will be right behind you. Hurry." My mom said, ushering us towards the gates.

I held Tommy's hand and Daniel grabbed my luggage as I carried my laptop in my other hand. As we arrived at the gate a smiling girl popped up right in front of me.

"Hi there! Welcome to Barden University. What dorm?" She asked in a perky tone.

"Um Dominion Hall." I said as I unfolded the paper that was in my back pocket containing all my student information.

"Okay, so what your going to do is your gonna' go down this way, your gonna' take a right and go through those double doors and walk through then go all the way around and take a right." She says and hands me a paper, with the campus on it, circling the  dorm and scribbling out the path.

"And here's your campus map along with your official BU rape whistle. Don't blow it unless it's actually happening." She says smiling and handing me a whistle smiling.

"Oh, um, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." I said staring down at the whistle in my hand. I slowly walked away pushing my cart onto the sidewalk.

"Here Tommy, hop up on this." I said pushing my luggage on the cart over a little bit so Tommy can stand on the cart also being able to hold onto the handle as I pushed.