⎼⎼⌞chapter six⌝⎼⎼

(The dancing between Staci & Skylar is in the video above! just skip to 13:25 I PROMISE it's not as cringy as I typed it out.)

***

"I want some more of this." Amy said and started chugging the wine bottle making me chuckle.

"Ladies, prepare to soften the beach." Aubrey said as she made us follow her over to some kind of party. I look around noticing the trebles over by one of the kegs.

"What am I doing here?" One of the girls named Beca mumbles as she looked at the crowd of people in front of us.

"Livin' the dream! I still can't believe they let my sexy fat ass in!" Amy chuckled as she continued glancing around.

"Is it really the dream if we can't freely bone whoever we want?" I questioned them as they snickered.

"Forbidden love. A lot sexier. I won't tell if you twig bitches don't." Amy said as we all laughed before hearing someone calling out for Beca.

"Beca! Beca!" I heard the voice shouted, I turned around noticing it was Jesse, who also began climbing over the chairs, blatantly drunk.

"Wow." Beca mumbled trying to hide her embarrassment at the whole situation at hand.

"Be-caw! Be-caw!" I giggled turning towards her as he continued climbing over to get to her.

"You guys look like you need some privacy, good luck not getting treble boned." I said to Beca chuckling as I made my way over to the keg where Staci and Cynthia-Rose were getting cups.

"Hey Cynthia, can I get one?" I smiled over at her as she was filling a cup for herself, glancing up I caught her staring right at my chest.

"Yes, Yeah." She stumbled over handing me the cup that I think was originally for herself.

"Thanks." I said smiling up at her as she nodded.

"If I drink too much tonight, will you promise to hold my hair back when I puke?" Staci asked as she glanced over towards both of us, I nodded my head as I turned to see Cynthia also staring straight at Staci's chest as she nodded, before quickly going back to her cup once she realized I was watching her.

"Yes. Yes, I can be trusted to do that." Cynthia once again mumbled out trying to pretend we didn't just catch her.

"I'm going to see what Amy and Aubrey are doing, but I promise you if I see you start to hurl I'll be here quicker than the Flash." I said sending Staci a wink as I walked over to Amy and Aubrey.

"You know, so there's like ten of us." Amy began glancing towards Aubrey and I as Aubrey hummed in response, while I sat beside them.

"That means, one of us is probably a lesbian." Amy said glancing around at all the Bella's spread out over the place.

"You think? Which one do you think it is?" Aubrey asked Amy as Amy stared down in a specific direction.

"My money is on black beauty." Amy said causing us to glance over and see Cynthia once again eyeing down Staci's chest.

Ahhhh." Aubrey said nodding her head in agreement.

"Don't tell her I said that." Amy mumbled out as we all nodded her head.

"Are you sure we should take Chloe out of the running?" I questioned causing them to all glance over in Chloe and Beca's direction who were both touching forehead to forehead looking as if they were about to nearly kiss with how close they were.

"Mmmmm." Amy and Aubrey said in sync once they saw the scene I was pointing out to them, before we sat in silence for a couple seconds before Amy began talking again.