⎼⎼⌞chapter eleven⌝⎼⎼

I stood with all the trebles in their house as they were all getting ready to start their bus ride to the ICCA's.

"I'm going to go throw the snacks on to the bus, I'll be back." Greg said as he held out a basket of snacks.

"I'll go with you." I said grinning up at him as I followed him out the house.

"So, you and Donald?" Greg asked smirking as he opened the door to the bus.

"What do you mean?" I said playing dumb, thankfully I didn't have to act any longer thanks to the sight sprawled out in front of us. Greg groaned as I tried not to laugh at the sight of Benji sleeping on one of the couches in the bus.

"Come on man. Nope. You gotta get off this bus." Greg said placing the snacks down as he walked over to him and started shaking him awake.

"Oh?" Benji muttered getting up.

"Yeah. No, this is for us man." Greg said trying to hide his grin as he patted Benji's shoulder leading him towards the exit. I let out a chuckle as I quickly followed them out the bus.

"I'm really sorry. Really sorry." Benji said awkwardly as he made his way out.

"Alright, Well. I will just.... Drive my car. Thank you, for waking me up." Benji said awkwardly as he continued glancing up at Greg waiting for him to ask him to stay. I can tell Greg felt bad, but I know he just would rather kick Benji off nicely than let Bumper completely go ham on him.

We made our way back inside to the house, the guys quickly getting all their things together before they headed outside and on to the bus.

"I will see you there handsome." I said smirking at Donald when realizing we were within enough distance so no one could hear us.

"And I will also see you there gorgeous." He said grinning back over at me. I nodded as he made his way onto the bus.

***

Donald's POV

"Listen, we're telling you Donald, she isn't gonna wait around forever. You need to man up and ask her out." Greg said as the guys nodded along with him in agreement. I tried to hide my grin as I shook my head up at them, if only they knew.

"Why don't you try flirting with her after the performance." Kolio suggested as the guys nodded along grinning.

"Yeah, who knows maybe she'll let you sign her breast." Brian said snickering as Bumper quickly perked up at the conversation.

"Since I'm the leader I'm the only one allowed to be signing breasts. We've been over this." He said with a straight face as we all snickered at him.

"Donald flirting, you guys? Come on don't make me laugh." Unicycle said shaking his head as he chuckled.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes as I hurled a granola bar from the snack bin at him.

"It's not hard, just flatter her, girls like that." Greg said nodding his head in my direction.

"Tell her you love her eyes." Jesse suggested grinning at me.

"Her lips." Brian said tagging in.

"Her hair." Steven said as everyone nodded.

"The way she parts her hair." Hat quickly threw in.

"Or just tell her you love all her parts." Bumper said nodding his head smirking, as I furrowed my eyebrows while shaking my head at his statement. The guys chuckling and high-fiving Bumper.

***

Cassie's POV

"I was just shocked he would say that, I mean that's the first thing you say to someone after waking up naked in their dorm?" Staci continued talking to be about her previous night before we were all approached by a lady with a camera man following behind her.