⎼⎼⌞chapter seven⌝⎼⎼

Donald's POV

Cassie was out at her first Bella's performance, so I decided to walk over to the Treble's house to hang out with them for the day until she got back.

"Ayyyye Donald, what's up? Where's Cassie?" Greg asked as he was laying down on the couch when I walked into the place. The guys were all either sprawled out on the couch or in the hot tub.

"At a lame Bella's performance." I said making my way over to the couch.

"Lame. When does she finish?" Greg continued asking as his eyes were still trained on the tv.

"Not sure, maybe a couple of hours." I said shrugging, all of us turning our heads as we saw Bumper grace us with his presence as he came down from his room.

"What's up losers, what are we doing today?" He asked taking the remote from Greg and completely changing the channel.

"I think I'm just gonna lounge around. I don't know what's up with me. I can't eat, can't sleep. Maybe I'm coming down with something." I said closing my eyes as I laid my head on the couch.

"Oh I know what you got." Greg smirked knowingly causing me to open my eyes and look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"The L word." He said raising his eyebrows up at me as he grinned.

"Yeah leprosy." Bumper said nodding his head in Greg's direction.

"Nooo, No Bumper. It's four letters. Starts with an 'L' ends with an 'E'." Greg said as he continued to smirk as all the other guys caught on and started snickering.

"Oh, lice." Bumper said nodding his head as he looked over at me. "Gross man, stop laying on the pillows." He continued as he yanked the pillow I was laying on out from under me.

"No Bumper. Donald is in love." Greg said rolling his eyes, fed up with all of Bumper's guesses.

"No way, I haven't even kissed her. Beside's I've never even been in love with girls that I've actually dated." I said trying to disregard Greg's statement.

"Well do you stay up all night thinking about her?" Greg asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Do you worry about her?" Unicycle asked jumping in to the conversation.

"Obviously."

"Do you think about a future with her?" Hat asked also jumping into the conversation.

"Sometimes. But obviously that's a pipe dream, she'd never want a future with me." I mumbled, the guys didn't care and continued shooting questions.

"Do you miss her after a couple hours?"

"Sacrifice something for her?"

"Think she's uber hot?"

Of course my answer was yes to all of them.

"Then that settles it, your in love." Greg said smirking as I shook my head.

"Love is the most amazing, rare, and precious thing in the world." Bumper says nodding his head nonchalantly as Brian scoffed and threw a pillow at him.

"Have you even been in love?" Brian says rhetorically as he rolled his eyes.

"Five times a day." Bumper said nodding his head as everyone snickered at Bumper's response.

"I'm not in love. Even if I was I already screwed things up with her." I mumbled as my heart hurt remembering how upset Cassie looked the other night.

"What do you mean?" Hat asked as they all looked over at me.