He's sick

I'm sorry for how long this took! I honestly forgot this story wasn't finished and I never published it.
By Kumi Boo on DeviantArt

Your beloved boyfriend got sick over the weekend for some reason. You stayed home with him to nurse him back to health and found out how he got sick.

Osano

Osana told me as we walked to school that Osano got sick. I was worried and when club time was over, I went over to him. He looked at me and groaned. "What are you doing here (Y/n)?" "Are you okay? What happened?" "Just a small fever. Don't worry about it. You should focus on school." "That's a bit late Osano." Osana said and continued. "Her parents let her stay here to take care of you. She'll be staying with me of course, but she's taking care of you." I nodded and he sighed.

"Idiot." "I love you too." I smiled and kissed his forehead. We had him take medicine and have an ice pack on his head. He watched me and stared. "I wanna kiss you (Y/n)..." "When you aren't sick. Okay? You can kiss me as much as you want." He blushed from me hearing but nodded as I gently fed him.

It turns out his sickness came from the fact that Osana and Raibaru did prank him a bit and splashed him with cold water in their backyard. I sighed but smiled when he was better. He waited a few days to be sure before he held me close and was embarrassed as he kissed me. I happily kissed back as always.

Amao

Amao collapsed in the club room and we were all surprised. Luckily, Amai was next to him and managed to catch him. We rushed to Amao and she stared nervously. "(Y/n), can you help-" "Yeah. Let's go." He was asleep and she was confused. "I wonder what happened..." I shrugged a bit and stared at him. "Amao..." I mumbled and he groaned a bit. We made it to the nurses office and waited as they inspected him.

"Strange... He's sick. We can't tell how though." We nodded nervously and Amai sighed. She left and had dialed her parents. "I'll go tell the club. Thank you." The two nurses nodded. Amai nodded and hung up when I exited and sighed. "They're coming to pick him up. If you want to, I'm sure it'll be okay to stay over and help us take care of him." I smiled and nodded. "I'd love to. Now, we should tell the others." She nodded and we left.

We took care of him for a few days until he was all better. It was a cold and he was exhausted. "Amao!" I smiled as he was better and hugged him. He was surprised but smiled and hugged me back. "Hi (Y/n)... I'm sorry for worrying you..." "How'd you even get sick?" "I... I may or may not have eaten too many of your sweets..." I stared before sighing. "I love you Amao, but never again please." "I won't try... I love them but that was almost not worth it." I smiled and nodded. I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

Kizano

Kizano was practicing on stage for a play before he collapsed. We were all surprised and ran to it. They stayed a bit later than normal to keep practicing and I wanted to watch.

"Kizano!" I called and bolted up. We were all surprised and I managed to catch him before his head could hit the floor. He was burning and I was surprised. "We need to get him to the nurses office." I said and they nodded. Kizano was dead asleep. Kizana and I brought him there and I stared at him. We waited here and Nurse Muja came out. "I'm sorry. It seems Mr Kizano had come down with a cold." "Is it bad?" Kizana asked and I was just worried.

"Does seem so. But I don't think he'll be better by the time of your play." Kizana was surprised and nodded. "Thank you." She called her parents and we saw him. He groaned in pain as Nurse Mujo had prepared some medicine for him. He took it and looked at me. "Heh... of course you catch me in this pathetic state." "You're sick Kizano, not pathetic. But just rest." Kizana looked back and nodded.