3- Day 1

"S-Sir, is there a way I can prove I'm not like them?" I asked, panicked and he glared. "We just came her to get her school jacket. But I suppose this would be a good idea." Kuroko said and stood to the side but seemed ready to get someone if she needed to.

"What have your siblings been known for?" "Being emotionless... I didn't think anything bad would happen when they began showing emotion..." "When did they show emotion?" "Just yesterday when we were greeting our neighbors." "What behavior did they exhibit this morning?" "They glared at a couple orange haired kids this morning and said that they were yelling at 'Senpai' or something. I don't know what it meant sir..." I said and he nodded and seemed to turn off the taser but kept his guard up. "I will have someone watching you at all times for a week." "That's fair sir. Thank you for not tasing me." He nodded and put the taser down. "Sir, if it's alright, may I know the person watching me so I don't accuse them of being a stalker and call the cops on them?"

A voice made me jump though. "I am." When I turned, the boy I ran into this morning was there and I sighed. "Okay. I'll do anything right now to prove I'm not like the... insane side of my family..." I said and he nodded before handing me the jacket I came to get. "Megamo, can you deal with her?" "I see her with anything dangerous and she's getting pepper sprayed." Megamo said to Kuroko and she nodded before heading out. "Let's go." Megamo said and left while I followed. Soon, I lost him when he turned a sudden corner. "M-Megamo..? Where are you?" I called, not realizing he was watching to see what I'd do. When I searched all around the school for him, I found a blood trail. My curious side was getting the better of me but I kept my camera positioned somewhere hidden and ran to a teacher.

"Miss, please follow me, I found a blood trail." I said and she nodded while following me. When I got to the place where the blood was, Megamo was there and the teacher seemed angry. "Is this some kind of prank?" She asked and I shook my head as Megamo spoke. "I assure you it isn't a prank Miss. There was a blood trail here leading to the girls bathroom and (Y/n) set up her phone before running to get you." He said and grabbed my phone while going to where the recording was. "I didn't see who caused the blood or who cleaned it but since she recorded it, she does." He said played the clip as I saw Ayano walk into the bathroom followed by a blue haired girl.

"I see you are smart enough to record. Say goodbye to this tape." A voice said and the app crashed. When I went back to the camera, the video didn't show up and I searched every file that could hold it. "I-it isn't there...?" I asked and Megamo took my phone and began searching. "Saikou products never fail like this, who controlled your phone?" He said and was unable to find the recording. It was obvious he was angry and most likely cussed multiple times in his head. "I understand you aren't lying Miss Aishi. But without evidence she did something, I can't do anything about it, my apologies." She said and we nodded as she left.

"How did you know I set up my phone and was recording?" "Did you actually think I left you on your own?" "W-Well, no, but...how did I not find you..?" "Your feet seemed to bring you to the blood..." He said, obviously suspicious and I looked to the ground. "Sorry... I was looking for you and was turning random corners to cover the floor then go to the next one and-" "I just wanted to see what you said, that blood was there before you arrived there and I there's no way you could've put blood there." He said and I looked up. "R-right! Thank you for not blaming me Megamo!" I said and bowed, not realizing the blush on his face from the sudden change in attitude and the respect that wasn't because of his family business.

When I got back up, I smiled then realized that the last class was going to start. "Class is going to start soon, I should get going. Thank you again Megamo." I said and he nodded and walked me to class. "Bye Megamo." I said and waved to him.

Megamo's POV

After (Y/n) had walked into the classroom, I turned around and walked to my own class. My phone buzzed and I looked at it, seeing an unknown number and before I could delete it, the number texted again.