16- Suspicions

A Month Later

While I was walking with Hanakō to school, he stopped me and pulled me to him. "You're much stronger than you look." He smiled to me. "What are you going to do if one of us are absent?" "I'll just spend the time by myself, don't worry." I said and he seemed worried but nodded. Ever since a month ago, Kizano would see if it was alright to take part of my lunch until I just offered to make him his own bento box.

Flashback

"Really Juliet?" I nodded to him as I was ready to feed him another piece of sushi. "You really like the sushi, huh?" He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck, a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, you don't need to make an extra lunch for me." "It'll be nothing, I'm sure." He nodded and as I put the chopsticks by him, he gently grabbed my hands and fed me the sushi. I was surprised for a minute before I began to eat it and wiped my lips. "There's nothing there this time Juliet." I nodded and swallowed down the food. "Alright Kizano, I'll make you your own lunch tomorrow, mainly sushi?" He nodded and kissed my hand. "Thank you Juliet, I don't know how I could repay you." "How about not talk about my food anymore?" "But it's delicious! How barbaric of me it would be if I didn't speak about something as good as this!" He pointed to the empty box. "But if you keep talking about it like the gods have personally given you it, maybe people will want it too and you might not get anymore." He gasped, "I didn't realize that. Good job for preventing it Juliet." "Yeah, yeah." I said and he hugged me. "Wh-What are you doing?" "I'm hugging the lovely rose for two things: making sure I'll be able to have your delicious food and making me the food!" He said and I blushed. "Your welcome Kizano, get off me before people get the wrong idea..." He got off me and I saw a genuine smile on his face.

Present

It's now lunch time and I was waiting for Kizano on the roof. While I had spoken to James and Dice and got to know them, the boys didn't like it when I was around them. Osano has been depressed since his sister has died. Amao and the others have been noticeable protective of their sisters while keeping me away from my own siblings. I had worriedly hung out with them and their sisters. Megami was suspicious of me but Megamo swore I wasn't dangerous. "It's alright Megamo, like with the first week of school, you had followed me because of my family. She has all rights to be suspicious of me. I'm sorry about them Megami... I think they're behavior is because of Taro and Taeko Yamada." "What does that mean?" Hanako asked and Raibaru came up to us. "Raibaru, how have you been?" "It's not normal without Osana." "I know, I still can't believe she's dead..." Raibaru seemed hurt and I hugged her. "Sorry, is there something you want?" "Revenge. I know it was your siblings. They've tried to attack me but when I fight back, they leave me alone mumbling like maniacs..." "I knew it was them..." Megami said. "How are they connected to Taro and Taeko though?" "They have crushes on them. Just like my mother, they will kill for them but I don't understand why they went for Osana..." Osano had flinched too. "It's because she had a crush on Taro..." "So your saying one of us may be next?" "Wait what? I don't want anyone else to die." I said to Amai, "So that's why... you've been protective of us..?" Oka asked and their brothers nodded.

"The first day, now that I remember, the two had glared at you two and said something about you two yelling at senpai..." I said to Osano and he nodded. I sighed and got up. "Where are you going?" "Going to try to find them... I'd be careful with the student council and delinquents, if they're in the way, I'm sure they'll kill them too..." I said and walked away before feeling someone next to me. Megami was next to me. "I'm coming to make sure you don't try anything." I nodded and Raibaru went to my other side. "I am too. As I said, I want revenge. It may not be killing them but I might just break their bones." I nodded to her and walked inside. When we did walk inside, people seemed worried and went up to Megami. "M-Megami, the two other Aishi's have summoned a demon!" "That's impossible." "No it's not, where are they?" "We don't know... they could be anywhere..." I nodded and rushed away to the Occult Room before I stopped, hearing Megami. "Where are you going?" "To the demon realm." I said and picked up the knife and quickly cut across my palm, making sure no drops got off the carpet before returning the knife.