24- Another Rival

"Sweet Dreams. Make a show."

Reader POV

"Hm? I'm sorry, I need to pick this up." I said and saw a call from the female friend I had in Nagoya.

(Y/n): Hey Janice.
Janice: Hey! How are you in Tokyo? How have your childhood friends been?
(Y/n): I've been fine. The five are just fine too. I'm actually having a sleepover with them.
Janice: Oh, should I hang up?
(Y/n): It's alright. I promise. So why'd you call me?
Janice: Right. Damien and I are coming to Tokyo. You see, we were suggested to try to get in Tokyo's Akedemi High just like you and we were accepted. Have you found a lucky guy yet?
(Y/n): Come on! Of course I haven't. No one even has a crush on me and seem a bit afraid to approach me.
Janice: Why? Who do we need to kill?
(Y/n): No one! It's the fact that I hang out with these eight boys that no one really wants to annoy and they're afraid that if they annoy me, they'll beat them.
Janice: Alright then... We expect to meet them. I'll let you go now. Need to finish packing.
(Y/n): You always procrastinate... Alright, talk to you when you get here.

I hung up then went inside and apologized for taking a long time.

"It's alright. What was it about?" "Oh, actually two friends I made in Nagoya are moving here because they were accepted here." "It's the middle of the fucking school year." "It's the middle of first semester Osoro." Amai said calmly but seemed to sweat a bit. "So who were they?" "Oh, well I was talking to one of my female friends named Janice and the other is a male I broke up with but we stayed friends since we just weren't supposed to be in a relationship. His name is Damien." They nodded and we started to speak about random things until the topic somehow got to demons.

Succubus appeared and shook her head as the five sighed. "What?" "Succubus is being no fun." "How?" "Not allowing us to speak about our encounters with demons." "It wasn't just Oka?" "How do you... know about it..?" "Oko told us. Did he really protect you?" She nodded and we hugged her. "That must've taken a while to get over." She nodded to Asu. They shrugged and told us about their experience with a demon which was similar to each other's. "You (Y/n)?" "Well, I mean, Succubus is right here. But seriously, what sexual energy are you taking off me? I don't even have a crush on anyone." She shrugged and giggled at my frustration as she took more energy.

Damien's POV

I felt tired and fainted only to be shaken awake about 20 minutes later by my mom.

"Damien, are you alright?" "Fine... sorry mom..." She nodded and worriedly helped me up. "Are you worried to see (Y/n) again?" "Yeah... what if she doesn't want to see me?" "She will Damien. You two were still great friends." "I know... Right, I should probably finish packing." "I finished the little bit while you were fainted. Don't stress out." I nodded and we heard the moving van. "Alright, I'll help your father and you get your little sisters stuff in there." "I will." I said and we got her stuff there as she hugged my leg. "Come on Angelina, we need to finish packing the van." "Are we gonna see (Y/n)?" "We should. Now come on, I need to finish putting the packages in here in the moving van." She nodded and let go of me as I carried about five of her small boxes to the van.

By the time we finished unpacking the whole house, we were ready for a long drive. "Go on and sleep you two." Dad said and we nodded as we got comfortable and soon slept. Mom and dad took turns driving when we stopped for food, drinks or the bathroom. "Alright, here we are. Our new home, just next to your new school Damien." I nodded while looking over. Seeing as it's Saturday, we had gotten the supplies I needed for school and smiled. "Unpack your stuff and no procrastinating. We want this done as soon as possible so you don't miss any days of school." We nodded and when we went inside, we saw our rooms already set up and just needed to add whatever was in our boxes.