Vacation Together- Part 1: Preparing

Quickly, I want to say I'm sorry for the rant in the last (A/N). I needed someone to talk about my problems so I for some reason decided strangers on the internet who have for some reason read my shitty fan fiction was the only reasonably choice.

Also, for now long this took, I couldn't come up with anything for Aso, Oko, or Damien.

Being with (rival), I smiled and was getting ready for month-long the trip we were to have.

Osano

He was embarrassed, as expected, when we were called to be paired and sent to South Korea for a month. I was happy and when we were heading home, hugged him.

"Let's get ready then!" I cheered and he blushed. "Stop doing such embarrassing things in public..." He blushed as he grumbled. I smiled and still leaned on his arm as we went to his house first. His parents and Osana were happy to see me. Osana and Raibaru were paired together and smiled as they waved to us from Osana's room.

"Hey you two!" Raibaru cheered and I smiled. "Hi Raibaru! Hi Osana!" I cheered and they smiled. Osana nodded as she looked at Osano, who blushed and glared at them while his shoulders tensed, slightly raising.

"Osana!" "I didn't say anything!" "I know what you want to say though!" They quickly yelled at each other before Osano dragged me into his room, blushing as he didn't even look at me. Raibaru smiled and laughed a bit while I just nervously waved to them while being taken away.

He huffed and sat on his bed before pulling me to his lap. I looked and smiled soon, cuddling into his chest, where he blushed.

"I'm just doing this because you're comfortable." "Okay. Tell yourself whatever you'd like~" I hummed to him as I listened to his heartbeat. His face went red and he looked at me as I just smiled and drifted off. He blushed and mumbled.

"O-Okay... I guess we can cuddle and take a nap first..." I nodded as I smiled. He laid back and hugged me tightly, kissing my forehead. I was already drifting off to sleep but heard him clearly.

"I don't want to lose you..." "Hm? What was that?" "I-I said you're as heavy as a moose." I blushed and huffed. I just turned away from his chest, still comfortable in his arms, before falling asleep.

I knew he didn't mean it but it still slightly hurt. Before I fell asleep, he pulled me to his chest, kissed the top of my head and, very intentionally and clearly, whispered in my ear that he loves me. He knew I heard it as we went to sleep after that.

Amao

Amao laughed as he put some frosting on my nose again. I blushed from being caught unaware. School was out for summer and he smiled.

"You look so cute." I blushed and sighed as I took the frosting on my fingers and licked it. He smiled, just making some simple cupcakes so he sat next to me while they baked. He happily stared at me, his eyes soft as he had a faint blush on his cheeks. I blushed and looked at him.

"Amao... did something happen? You don't normally do this?" "Well I finally get to admire and feed you my treats more. But also! Our parents have something for Amai and I!" He cheered and Amai looked at us from the stairs.

"Amao! It's a surprise when they get home!" She yelled and he looked. "I know! But I'm excited!" He cheered and she sighed. She joined here and I smiled. Amao was just excited, his eyes shining as Amai had to restrain him.

When they came here, they told us that they had a surprise for the three of us and Amao looked. "For us three..? I thought it was just Amai and me." His father smiled and spoke. "Well, there's been a few changes to it. And I figured you'd want (Y/n) involved to, but you don't have to force yourself to do it." I smiled and spoke. Amao took the baked cupcakes out and started to get them out of the pan and put the frosting on them. Amai sighed and spoke.