18- Fakes

Next day

I sighed when I noticed Hanakō was looking at me much more worriedly then normal. "(Y/n), why didn't you tell us you're being bullied?" "I didn't want to put extra weight on you guys since you've got to watch out for my siblings and your sisters... I also thought it was an accident but when it continued... I wanted to find who was bullying me myself..." I said and he hugged me. "We want you to be alright, so tell us, please!" He said and I just sighed. "Alright, I will if it happens again..." "You do know Megamo already told the guidance counselor, right?" "Of course he did..." I muttered and we heard a gasp behind me.

"Why are you dressing like me!" One of the five said and the others turned to her. "Why are you all pretending to be me?" The second one said and Hanakō held me, "This is the real (Y/n). I don't know who you are but you can stop dressing up as her. I picked her up from her house myself and walked her here." He said then turned away and dragged us to the school.

Musume's POV

I laughed when the two were out of ear-shot and we went behind trees to change. "Ugh, leaves got in my hair." Hana said and we got the leaves out of her hair. "Alright, we got the first part complete, now we need to confuse the boys." I said and they nodded. We got off the topic and entered school like normal, not noticing the delinquents behind us. "You five..." A growl from behind us said and we turned around. "Shit..." I muttered and Umeji pulled out his bat. "Umeji, don't." "This bitch hurt us boss, why can't we hurt them?" "You'll be expelled or suspended, and that would satisfy them." The female said and he grumbled while putting his bat away and glaring at us.

"I heard you're bullying (Y/n), care to explain why?" "Why would we bully her? We have no reason to!" I said in a fake voice while holding back my laughter. "We can't be late Musume. We aren't the delinquents." Hana said and I nodded but we heard Osorō's ringtone go off for a second. He checked his phone then growled. "Now I know why you're down here." He said and we froze for a minute as Osoro looked at the text. She growled and we ran up the hill and changed our shoes quickly.

Umeji's POV

"What is it boss?" "They're fucking pretending to be her..." He growled and we froze for a minute. "There's only one reason they'd do that... let's go, I'll keep a close watch on them whenever I see them." "And when they're dressed like (Y/n)?" "Trust me, I'll find a way to know if it's her." Osoro said and we nodded as we walked again, following them.

Reader POV

Megamo came up to me after class and dragged me out once I finished packing my stuff up. "Why didn't you tell us?" "I'm sorry okay! I didn't want to put more work on you eight or worry you..." "We're much more worried now then we would've been if you had told us when it started. You're eating lunch with me today, got it?" I nodded to him and he sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be demanding right now but that's really hard to do when someone I care about is getting bullied." "Alright..." "Mrs Kunihito wants to see you." I nodded and he led me there.

Megamo knocked on her door and she spoke. "Come in." "Mrs Kunihito, I've brought (Y/n) here." "Thank you Megamo. You may leave. Please tell her teacher that she'll be in my office during their class." He nodded and left. Once the door closed, Mrs Kunihito faced me. "Miss Aishi, why didn't you report bullying? And how did no other students know or tell me about it?" "I arrived to class early each day and cleaned my desk off then returned the supplies without anyone seeing me... I didn't report bullying because I thought it was an accident. And that I wasn't the right person they were after..."

She nodded and sighed. "How long has this been going on?" "Ever since the day both Shidesu's started their suspension." She nodded and I continued, "When I was with the delinquents, they noticed that I was acting different and questioned it. They seemed a bit worried too but mainly confused when I asked them not to tell either of the two." "Did they tell you why they were worried?" "Yes, Dairoku was the one that told me they were being bullied. Thing is, I really just met them the day before when the two had asked them to make sure I was unharmed." She nodded and spoke, "Why are they so concerned about you?" "Osoro is one of my childhood friends but I'm not sure about her brother." She nodded, "Why did you have his jacket." "As I said, Dice and James tried to rape me... They must've heard me and came to the roof where they saw me in undergarments... he put his jacket over me so no one else would see me like that..." She nodded and seemed regretful.