11- Video Game

I smiled and went to the door and opened it for them. "Come in!" I said and they nodded as I was already in pajamas. It was a semi-long nightgown with shorts and a bra in case it went up in my sleep. "What were you doing?" "Just testing a new game I got, it's called Danganronpa, ( quick credits to the creator of the amazing game, I don't want to mess up spelling his name so I'm just saying creator). I just started it." I said and went to turn it off but they stopped me. "Why don't you play it? We've never heard of it." Aso said and I smiled. "Alright, I heard the game takes a while though so there's that, I don't know anything else about it." I said and they nodded while setting their stuff up them went to change before coming back down wearing a shirt and shorts, besides Megamo who had pants on but he, of course, had his gloves on.

"Okay, let's see you play." Megamo said to me and I nodded and sat on the floor while the boys sat on the couch. I started the game and saw that I didn't have a chance to chose what gender my character was. "Oh well, guess I'm playing as a boy..." I said and continued and got shocked when it said 'killing game'. The other boys were too and Ayano and Ayato came out before glaring at the boys. "We were going to ask what you're doing, but I guess that isn't necessary." Ayano said and they walked away. "That was odd..." I said before Amao told me to just continued the game.

I got to know the other characters and smiled after a while. "What?" "If you pay attention to their dialogue, you can tell that the characters are kinda like us." I said and they stared, confused as I sighed. "Look, Mondo is kinda like Osorō, no offense." I said and he nodded. "Byakuya is like Megamo, Chihiro is like Hanakō, let's see, who yells at everyone... oh wait, Megamo is also like Ishimaru." I said and the two boys smiled to me. "How are we like them?" Hanakō asked and I explained it, "Well, Chihiro, while being a girl, is adorable and innocent, like you. For Megamo, he and Ishimaru are alike because they both like to enforce rules. He's also like Byakuya because he brags about his money." "Excuse me, I do not." "More like they both act like pricks." Osorō said and I didn't want them to fight. "Please don't fight..." I said and they nodded, looking at the tv again and keeping their gaze from me. "Thank you two!" I said and they nodded and asked who the others were like.

"Let's see... Celeste seems to act a lot so I guess she's like Kizano, for Osano... probably Leon I guess, for Amao... this is difficult... I don't know... who's the kindest..?" "You see me like that?" He asked and I nodded. "I guess that Sakura is nice despite how she looks." "Wait, that's a girl?" I nodded. "I wonder who Aso is like..." I said sarcastically and he chuckled a bit. "Come on, I want to hear you say it." "You're like Asahina." I said and he nodded as I begun working the controls. "And Oko is like Toko since they're both shy." I said and he nodded a bit as I got to where Maizono asks if we can switch rooms.

"Something isn't right about this but I don't have a choice to refuse..." "What do you mean?" Hanakō asked and I explained how she might try to frame me for murder. "Okay..." "Oh, Who do you say I'm like?" I asked and they seemed to think but said the same person. "That lavender haired girl..." Megamo said and I knew who he was talking about. "Well, I'd also say she's like Chihiro too for the same reason you gave me her." Hanakō said and I nodded. "Alright." I said and got to the next day. Sayaka was dead in the bathroom and I was surprised as Megamo covered my eyes and grabbed the controller from my hands. He gave it to someone else and they sped through it. "H-Hey, can you at least tell me what's going on?" I asked and heard Aso sigh. "Were just getting you out of the bathroom, that's it." "But I didn't even get to see the surroundings! I need to find out the killer!" "I'm sure you will soon enough, here's the controller." Megamo said and uncovered my eyes. When I saw the tv again, it had been in the gymnasium.

"We didn't want to come either but Kyoko told us we should!" Ishimaru said and the voice acting was great. (I'm having the whole game voice acted) "We are his prisoners, listening to him is the best idea." She said and the bear appeared. "That's right! Here are Monopads. You can all investigate the crime and see who the killer is." The bear cheered and Junko spoke. "Hold up you psychotic bear! Why do we have to listen to you?!" She asked as Monokuma looked at her. "Because I am the-" "Headmaster. So what, we aren't risking our freaking lives in a trial because we're not crazy!" She said and Monokuma waddled to her. She stepped on him and it luckily blocked out the pantie shots. I sighed in relief and the boys looked at me as Hanakō sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "I don't know if you boys are perverted or not so I'm glad it blocked out the shot there." She was soon stabbed and I gasped as Hanakō and Megamo tried to cover my eyes but I stopped them. "No, I want to see it..." I said and they nodded as Hanakō was ready to cover my eyes. "I didn't want to do a physical example but whatever it is to teach you kids." Monokuma said then left as Celeste spoke. "Oh, how curious." "What?" Yasuhiro asked and she spoke again, her head on her hands. "It appears the crime happened in Makoto's room. Like to explain?" She asked and turned to me as my character struggled to explain as they all left, all except for Kirigiri. "You didn't do it but I suggest you investigate the crime scene. I'll meet you in your room." She said then walked away.