38- Careful

I smiled as I washed the knives. Amao was the only one who hadn't known that I was cleaning the knives. When I finished, I dried them off and put them back in the block so every club had clean knives to work with.

Three hours later

I was studying cooking books with Amai as our door was banged on. "Police! Open up!" I was confused and did it. "Yes officers?" "Is (Y/n) Aishi here?" I was confused and looked at Amai as she was just as confused as I was. "It's me sir. What's wrong?" He brought out handcuffs and put them on my wrists. "You're being charged with murder." An officer said as Amai was surprised. "Wait, when did this happen? What murder? She can't hurt people." Amai said and they stopped her. "Her fingerprints were on the murder weapon. It seems she tried to cover it up as a murder with another student." Amai's eyes widened and she looked down. "Amao..." She mumbled and I was confused.

"Before you take her, can you tell me when the student was killed? Maybe I can tell you that she isn't actually guilty." Amai said and they looked at each other before nodding. "It happened at 14:07." "She and I have been studying recipes at that time. Her fingerprints must've been on the weapons because she cleaned the knives." "Well you can tell that to the courthouse later." They said and took me away. The other girls were confused but unable to ask what was going on as I was walking with them.

"What's going on here?" Megamo asked as he was annoyed. "We don't have any more time to answer questions." They said and pushed past him as Amao looked terrified.

Amai's POV

"Why was-" "Someone got murdered and (Y/n) is being blamed for it..." I said to Megami and she was surprised. "Which of our brothers could've killed?" "I'm blaming Amao." I said and got up, looking out our window and seeing the boys yelling at him. "Seems like that's right..." Oso growled beside me and Megamo looked up at us and saw each of us glaring down at them before Megamo seemed to beckon up to us. I was already out the door to yell at Amao as Kuroko, Raibaru and Osana followed. When I got down to him, the other boys glared at me and stopped me from getting to Amao. "Since when did you seven become friends? Let me get to my brother!" "You'll be next if you continue this." Megamo threatened me as I backed up in fear before the others came now. "You're threatening to kill one of (Y/n)'s best friends because she's going to talk to her brother? She's already scared of you eight enough, especially Osorō so why make her sad, maybe even depressed?" Kuroko asked angrily before we saw Demon Empress. "Hello." She said while we were surprised.

"You were-" "She cried herself to sleep already. I didn't feel like watching her body while she slept, she's still alive. Her trial would be tomorrow but we all know it's not going to reach that, is it?" I asked, turning to the boys and they growled. "Why do you keep stopping us?" "Ah yes, yell that you're a murderer to your sisters since no one else can see me. That's a great way to look suspicious." She said and floated to Amao. "Why were you-" "As I said, I'm making your lives hell while I can because of that reset. And it's quite enjoyable. Now, I was framed for murder because my fingerprints were on the weapon. And that's all because that soul had agreed to clean the knives off for a cleaner tool to cook with when it was day for the contest. Don't you just love the feeling of heartbreak?" She asked and snapped her fingers as we were teleported to our room and say the boys out there.

"Now be careful in the next reset. Well I have about half an hour to explain this... Amai, they're gonna go through with that threat..." I growled as I brought up the future. "You're back Demon Empress." "Not for long Moku." I said to him while they were all confused. "Meet Moku, otherwise known as the High Demon of Time. He simply can actually go into the future or past. Go on, leave now." "Come on, we haven't had time to hang out. And don't you want them to see how their brothers plan to kill their sisters?" "You know I can't see that far ahead since I gave you that ability... just the next two resets." "True. But don't you want them to see it?" "Postpone their reset then show it." I said and he nodded. "Alright, then gotta wait another half hour." He said then tossed up a file of numbers. "Here's the next timeline. Amao tried to kill Amai here and only stops for this reason." We watched as he tackled Amai to the ground while nearing a knife as she struggled and cried from this.