13- Girl's Sleepover

"It's alright. I'm going to change quickly, I'll be back." I said, finishing the toast off and heading to my room to change.

Yes I used RWBY's Weiss for your clothes, you can imagine it with your favorite color though

"Where do you want to go?" Kizano asked me, wrapping his arm around my waist and I smiled. "I just want to hang out somewhere, is that okay?" "Then let's go to the park!" Hanakō cheered and I nodded and took Kizano's arm off me, getting ready to walk out with the others following. When we got to the park, Hanakō saw something and ran to it, basically dragging me with. "H-Hanakō?" I asked, confused and he soon stopped while helping me get my balance back. For being younger or at least looking younger, he's certainly stronger than me... I thought and he picked something up from a box.

Sadly not my cat, looks beautiful and the picture is not mine, none are unless it's a horrible drawing"Look (Y/n)!" He said and handed me it

"Look (Y/n)!" He said and handed me it. I stared into its eyes and saw that I was holding a heterochromatic kitten. (Love cats, don't judge me)

"It's so cute." I said and it pawed at me as Succubus stared confused. "What's this dearie?" She asked and I pet the cat as the others soon finished walking over. "Why did you drag her Hanakō?" Osano growled but I didn't notice as I continued petting the kitten. "She was the last kitten in that box. Someone was giving them away and you told me how much you love cats." Hanakō said, completely ignoring Osano and I nodded. "So it's a girl?" He nodded and the kitten hissed at the boys. She curled up in my lap as Succubus stared at her confused. "Succubus, this is a kitten. They're kept as pets." I said and the kitten pawed at her. "It's strange... I never showed myself to it but it sees me..." "Animals are believed to be able to see ghosts so that's why." I said and she hissed at Amao when he tried to pet her. She only let Hanakō and I pet her and I smiled.

"Come on, let them pet you." I said and she curled up in my lap again. "So you're going to keep her?" "I should make sure. I can certainly pay for her stuff so that's a good thing..." I said and Oko pet her gently. She began to purr and fell asleep as I got out my phone.

Mom, there's a kitten in the park that needs a home, can we keep her? I can pay for food, a bed and toys.
I don't know sweetie.
None of us have an allergy to fur, why not?
What if your sibling's senpai's have a fur allergy?
Then they can go over to their house!
Alright, but we do expect you to pay for what she needs.
Thank you! I love you mom!
Love you too sweetheart.