Not being around them

By Yukipengin on deviantart

I was helping around with tasks for someone the whole day, being away from (rival). He was disappointed that I wasn't with him and confused why I was busy. I smiled a bit and helped.

Osano

"Come on you idiot, what have I done wrong?" "Nothing Osano. Why do you ask?" "Because you've been avoiding me." "Hm? No I haven't." "Yes you have. You walked into that maze earlier even when I called out for you and only spoke to my sister and Raibaru." I laughed a bit and he blushed. "H-Hey! What's so funny?" "Sorry Osano. It's just that, I was doing a favor for Osana. She lost a charm in the maze and I was too busy remembering to find it quickly and get out of there then give it to her. I didn't mean to make you think I was mad at you. Sorry love." He stuttered and just shoved some of his bento in my mouth. I was surprised but smiled as I ate it.

"Sh-Shut up y-you d-dummy..." I laughed a bit more and leaned on his shoulder. "And Raibaru had also asked me to do something for her." "What?" "Well, it's kinda two things, one is private. But she also wants something to do with the martial arts club. I think it was to do with teaching them a few more techniques if it was okay." He nodded and I smiled.

I gently kissed his lips again and he became red. He pushed me away and spoke. "S-Stop it! You're attracting attention!" I laughed and hugged him. "It's more your yelling, but alright." He nodded and I fed him. He blushed and looked away after eating it.

Amao

Amao was worried when I didn't talk to him all day. I was talking with Amai and Osana. She was thinking about joining the cooking club and we tried encouraging her. Amai also admit to me that we were getting low on some ingredients and we should go out to buy some more later. I agreed and at that and we walked to the club with Osana.

"Osana is joining the club!" Amai cheered and they nodded. Amao entered and seemed depressed. "Amao?" I asked and we were confused. "Can I talk to you in private (Y/n)?" I nodded and followed him. "Amao? What's wrong?" "(Y/n)... did I do something wrong?" "No. Why would you thing that?" I asked and held his hand.

"You've just... you've been avoiding me." "Oh, I'm sorry." I said and hugged him. He was surprised and spoke. "Then... why have you been avoiding me?" "Sorry. I haven't heard you... and my phone is silenced. So sorry if you called me." "Yeah... What were you talking with Amai about?" "We've started running out of ingredients. So we're going to go to town. All of us for what we want and need." He smiled and nodded.

When we left, Amao and I stayed together. We smiled and he did buy me some pocky when he learned that I was out of it. I laughed a bit and thanked him, gently kissing him.

Kizano

I had avoided Kizano all day on accident. Kizano was shocked when I walked past him on my phone. Kizana texted me, asking if I could get some supplies from their club for her. I was asking what she needed and Kizano wanted to give me a kiss. I smiled a bit as I grabbed everything they needed easily since it was the magical girl wand, a fake katana, and a dress one of the girls accidentally forgot.

I smiled when I saw Kizano. "Hi Kizzy." "Kizzy?" He asked and no one else heard. "Mind if I make that your nickname? Or would you prefer something else?" "Kizzy is fine Juliet." I smiled and he didn't ask about the supplies. I gave them to her. "Here we go. Are these them?" "Yes! Thank you (N/n)!" Kizana said and I laughed as she tackled me. "You're Welcome Kizana, please calm down." She smiled and got off me. I had to get going to the cooking club and gave Kizano a quick peck on the lips before I had to go.

After school, we walked home and Kizano spoke. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him. "Kizzy?" "Why... Why did you avoid me (Y/n)? I don't understand what I did wrong earlier to make you avoid me. But please tell me..." He muttered and we stopped. He cried a bit and I got him out of public. I smiled and kissed him. I backed up soon as he wiped his tears.