Osorō x Reader x Megamo

Aso was cut from the original picture so that's what's next to Osorō. Picture is not mine. These two seem to be the fan favorites and for 100k reads here, I'll just make a one-shot with them.
The artist is Koumi-Senpai. Someone finally gave them credit for the art. Thank you.

Living next to the two families who's sons I had a crush on was a problem. It's even worse that we're friends and both parents like me but not the other family.

We were all walking to school and I couldn't help but stare at the new injuries on Osorō.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked and sighed. "You keep getting hurt..." "Yeah, I'm a delinquent and kids keep trying to pick fights." Megamo spoke now.

"Those kids are not. They want to use the furnace that your... gang... happens to block." "Well they can politely ask. If they don't try to force their way to the furnace, we won't have a problem." Osorō growled back and I sighed.

"Please don't fight now... I just want a normal day of school..." I mumbled and the two looked before mumbling an apology. I was happy and smiled. "There! Apology accepted!" They sighed and we made it.

"Alright. I've got to get going (Y/n). Tell me if that delinquent does anything to you that you don't like." "I'm not a fucking criminal." "You act like one." I sighed and pushed Megamo a bit.

"Come on, just go. Osorō wouldn't do that. And Osorō... please try to not pick any fights." He sighed and nodded. "Fine. I've got to get going too. Please, call me if you need any help." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I will. I promise." He nodded and smiled. He left after and I smiled and just went to the library.

A few kids glared at me as they seemed jealous but none made any moves. I was confused and though. Um... did I do something wrong?

I sighed and smiled. I found the two waiting at lunch and surprisingly not glaring at each other. I smiled and went to them.

"You aren't glaring at each other or ready to rip out the others throat!" I cheered and Osorō sighed.

"Because we have an agreement. Now..." "(Y/n), what places do you like?" I was confused and mumbled. "Huh? Why?" I asked and Megamo sighed.

"Just tell me things you like." "Well... Huh... video games, rescue shelters, anything arts related and... oh! Movies!" I cheered and they looked at each other.

"Movie?" "Yep." Megamo said and he messed with his phone. I was confused but Osorō spoke.

"Do that shit later. Come on, we need lunch." "Fair." Megamo said and we got to our spot on the benches under one of the cherry trees. I smiled as we ate and Megamo was messing with his phone while eating.

"There. We've got an entire movie to ourselves." "Like... you bought-" "I bought all the tickets to that theatre area." I was surprised and choked on my food. Both panicked a bit and comforted me. I managed to calm down and finish swallowing it before I yelled.

"Why did you do that? I don't want you to use up your family's money!" "(Y/n), I'm in no way short of money and I never will be." "That doesn't matter! That was too much money spent on a silly little hangout!" They stared before Osorō sighed.

"It was my idea that we get an entire section to ourselves... after all, I wanted to watch a horror movie and we both agreed on one..." I was a bit nervous and sighed.