Chapter 3

It's been a few months since Izuku's disappearance from his old area, and since then, the students have all been relieved to hear that he's been gone.

While this may have disheartened others, Izuku was honestly having a good time. He'd been studying several topics from the haven that was his reasonably little apartment and prepared himself for whatever onslaught of intelligence poking his future high school would do.

Speaking of, the green-haired boy was in his apartment, surfing through his clothes. He had gotten a few more pairs of clothing since he started living there, and put his hands on his face, dragging them down as he sighed.

With hours of hard work, Izuku had something that could resemble an outfit. The clothing looked good after he spent some leftover yen on the clothes, and then with some work, he had something that would look semi-good. The costume had a dark green, almost black jumpsuit that wasn't too baggy but wasn't too tight, and he would wear his black jacket over the top half for his hood to pop up.

He decided to leave his bright red sneakers in the outfit, opting to wear something else outside of his vigilantism. There were a lot of people that wore bright red sneakers, so it shouldn't have been too noticeable if he left them in the outfit. Along with those, there was his yellow backpack and a few weapons concealed in his pockets.

'I think it won't hurt to walk around. I haven't had any loops where I've been a vigilante, so how am I supposed to know what to do? I'm going into this unprepared and blind. I don't like it.'

He took a deep breath before taking out his small camera, getting ready to record for when he found a suitable rooftop to be a gargoyle.

Izuku previously cleaned his backpack, leaving a change of clothes with a first aid kit, along with a few weapons. The TimeLoop folder, along with the photo of him and his mom, were left on top of his dresser. He leaned down, picking the clothing up and stripping down before slipping into it.

'It looks like I'm getting ready to assassinate someone.' A sudden flashback to a previous loop made him cringe, and he shook his head. 'On second thought, no assassination topics. I still can't get that out of my head.' Izuku looked over himself in the mirror, humming before turning to a small shopping bag, reaching in, and shuffling around before pulling out a medical mask. The mask was a classic black medical mask, and Izuku grabbed a bright mint green paint pen before he scrawled across the face cover, grinning a bit when he finished, capping off the pen.

Little mint green random doodles were drawn onto the mask, decorating it instead of letting it be blank. Izuku, satisfied with the job he did, capped off the paint pen and took the black and mint cover, settling it over his nose and mouth. "Alright, record the evidence, and notify the police. Don't get involved in anything. I can do that."

Izuku opened his window and smiled upon noticing that he was on the top floor, making it easy access to the building if he climbed. Making a mental note to tie some rope to the roof and dangle it down like a ladder, he quickly made it up to the rooftop and thanked himself for finding a workout routine that helped him gain a little more muscle. He observed the area and decided he would make a small camp up here in case he wanted to hang out.

His past loops included everything you could imagine but vigilantism. So he knew more about murder and about the anatomy of a human than he probably should. He knew more about how humans worked and what made most of them tick than he should as well. He did many, many activities.

That still didn't stop him from almost eating cement when he hopped his first roof in this loop.

He'd done this before in different loops, but that was when he already had adrenaline coursing through his veins. The adrenaline was there now, but it hadn't been before and, it almost messed him up. He would have to worry about getting better at roof hopping later and instead relied on his burst of energy to finish hopping the rest of his rooftops when Izuku's attention grabbed when a yell reached his ears from a different alleyway.

TimefuckeryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara